Playstation Plus

I'm a fresh PS+ user, signed on for a first time week ago via 30day voucher my friend got inside PS Home E3 competition.

Check the NeoGAF thread. Sounds like there is one link to Unit 13 that causes errors, but someone posted a different link that works.

I downloaded it from the Plus page in the European store no problem ...

What happens if you attempt to play any of those "free" games with an expired subscription?

You get "license has expired" prompt. But you can evade that by keeping your PS3 offline [all games have ~3 month offline license [according to my friend, i never tested that]].

Could just re-sub. I think it's set to auto-renew anyway.

I only just subbed the other day, and it's almost paid for itself already after downloading just one $40 game for free.

You get "license has expired" prompt. But you can evade that by keeping your PS3 offline [all games have ~3 month offline license [according to my friend, i never tested that]].

Yup, get that message. Actually , my nephew was trying to play Infamous 2 and he came over to say that ps3 is showing some kindof bag :D instead of playing the game ! Then I realised its been an year now.

Won't re sub instantly, i will wait and see how I feel about it. I have enjoyed every bit of the one year of the subscription immensely :) . Still haven't even lpayed Vanquish and Okami.

I know if I renew on the same account, my older plus games will start working.

but, Say, if I get ps+ on a different account now, will my old games work if they are on the same ps3?

I don't know who else is sharing the pain of having paid for this last year of Playstation Plus (like me), but here is the leaked line-up for April:

It follows the same trajectory in game quality from the last couple of months.

I don't know who else is sharing the pain of having paid for this last year of Playstation Plus (like me), but here is the leaked line-up for April:

It follows the same trajectory in game quality from the last couple of months.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Plus in Europe has given me endless hours of great games (not to mention they're still pumping out great games on PS3). On PS4 I've loved: Resogun, Outlast, Dead Nation, Trine 2, PixelJunk Shooter, TowerFall, Fez, Dust, Pix the Cat, Spelunky, Escape Plan, Steamworld Dig, Infamous First Light, Injustice Gods Among Us, Oddworld New n Tasty, Guacamole!, MGV Ground Zeros, Unfinished Swan, Rocket League, Limbo, Grow Home, Broken Age, Walking Dead Season 2, Kings Quest, Grim Fandango, Helldivers - and I'm sure I've missed a bunch.

Mostly games I'd likely not have bought.

I have to say that I've enjoyed lots of the PSN+ games too. The Indies are the ones I have spent more time with.

Don't Starve gave me more hours or play than anything else on my PS4 for months.

I'm really looking forward to both games next week.

Back