News & Rumors: Xbox One (codename Durango)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still wondering how anyone could find "aircontrol" is more natural than pushing buttons on a tool (aka joypad\stick) ?

Driving a car : are you airdriving or steering a wheel ?
Figting talibans : triggering a gun/rifle or mimick a gun with your hands and crying PAN PAN PAN ?
etc...

I do not even talk about moving ingame using odds faked leg mouvement or other automove tricks...

Kinect ils only usefull for two situations :
A- the player is thé puppet like fitness training or dance games
B- unability to use a réal Rool because dirty hands (cooking or repaire an réal device and turning books pages are pain in the a..

And again, kinect is feedbackless system ! We all welcome rumble system on our pads, see Sony 6axis failure, why thinking doing airACTIONS is so genius and useful ?

Please Microsoft, release this 10% power for true gaming, and for people willing gamepad less gaming give them dedicated games/software.
And so it is possible to cut price at same level than the other gaming box

The fitness package is a huge deal. Some of that stuff like px90 can cost $200-$300 alone on the set up and it wont monitor your heart rate or if your doing the exersices right.

I would expect a lot of Kinect stuff in 2014

Here you go eastmen...

Have fun with that workout! :)

Tommy McClain

Here you go eastmen...

Have fun with that workout! :)

Tommy McClain

I did that workout for a couple of months, it was my follow up to P90x. Insanity is indeed...insane lol, but very satisfying to do. That Kinect fitness app could be huge to the right market, kind of like the mania that followed Wii Fit. It's funny watching the video lol, the poor guy can't even handle the warmup!

oPercHU.png

It's a little late for both MS and Sony to play this game.
Too bad..., I was fondly imagining myself using it freely with a few ads here and there.

Some 1st party games of the Xbox One will be coming to the PC, Microsoft say.

http://www.shacknews.com/article/81897/microsoft-promises-more-core-games-coming-to-pc-than-past

As a bonus, I'd like to share this brand new video about my favourite browser -yes, I've tried them all, for more than a year as the default browser, but I like Internet Explorer 11 the most, closely followed by Opera-.

Internet Explorer 11 anime-inspired trailer:

Haha that's pretty cool.

Now if MS really wanted to wow the Japanese fans...they'd hire this girl to do a Japanese style promo for them....I'm not kidding either. She also speaks Japanese. BTW SEGA fans will recognize the background music...:devilish:

Haha that's pretty cool.

Now if MS really wanted to wow the Japanese fans...they'd hire this girl to do a Japanese style promo for them....I'm not kidding either. She also speaks Japanese. BTW SEGA fans will recognize the background music...:devilish:

Woaaah, just wow. Didn't she go too far with that fangirl thing? She looks like a preteeny to me, but I have very big eyes for instance, but hers are almost like giant squid eyes. She is pretty though, just a bit over the top.

On a different note, Azbat might like this game, and it certainly seems fun with the Kinect -kidn of interesting storyline too-:

In fact it might be the game which takes full advantage of the Kinect at launch. This one and Crimson Dragon, but I hope Crimson Dragon is fully playable with the gamepad because of the limited space in my room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woaaah, just wow. Didn't she go too far with that fangirl thing? She looks like a preteeny to me, but I have very big eyes for instance, but hers are almost like giant squid eyes. She is pretty though, just a bit over the top.

On a different note, Azbat might like this game, and it certainly seems fun with the Kinect -kidn of interesting storyline too-:

In fact it might be the game which takes full advantage of the Kinect at launch. This one and Crimson Dragon, but I hope Crimson Dragon is fully playable with the gamepad because of the limited space in my room.

I was just hoping to have Kinect facing my screen like they are now, but I think this Kinect v2 might take issue with that. This is mainly due to not pulling USB through my walls though. ;)

Theres nothing that says that. But what they did say was they wanted to stop after the first ten minutes. Imagine a reviewer wanting to stop playing the last of us during the first ten minutes then saying the game is trash...

Some of the best games I have played took more than a few hours to get into! I do hope for demos on some of these first wave games.

Crazy thing is she's 18 now. She's actually a model for a Japanese modeling agency. I guess the makeup style makes her look really young and her eyes really big. BTW her older YT videos has millions of views. She's very popular and the Japanese love her. She's probably a better spokesperson for a Nintendo console though...:smile:

That was kind of weird, but interesting use of Kinect. I might check it out after all, thanks.

This one and Crimson Dragon, but I hope Crimson Dragon is fully playable with the gamepad because of the limited space in my room.

Yes, Crimson Dragon is fully playable without the controller, but you're rewarded for using Kinect & it makes it easier. It even works while sitting. So I don't think your limited space would be an issue. Check out this video around the 4:00 mark...

http://www.polygon.com/#ooid=NwaHN1Zzo8Gbvzoc1rQo1gmCuN9UynvS

Tommy McClain

It's not like there is a lack of perceived bimbos in Japan....

BTW, which game is the music from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back