Microsoft / Xbox Developer_Direct [2023-01-25]

So, sounds like it might just be 4 dev teams showing off their games with a bit over 10 minutes dedicated to each?

As outlined in this announcement our goal has been to be as transparent as possible on what dev teams/games to expect to see in the show. Be sure to read the details from the 4 teams:

I read that bit about transparency as they are trying to not hide as much as possible, although I suppose there's still leeway for a "surprise" reveal or something.

Regards,
SB

I read that bit about transparency as they are trying to not hide as much as possible, although I suppose there's still leeway for a "surprise" reveal or something.

MS in particular seem to continually be bitten by expectations around events. They really should state before every developer direct, "we are not buying Square, Capcom or Sega."

Around 2 days to go...

Here's the various ways on how to watch:

How do I watch?
The Developer_Direct will be streamed live on the official Xbox and Bethesda channels, below:
The show will also be streamed out simultaneously on regional Xbox and Bethesda channels around the globe, as well as on Steam and China’s Bilibili.

Important note: the show will be streamed in 1080p at 60fps. For a more representative look at the visuals contained in the showcase, we recommend watching the 4K / 60fps rebroadcast of the showcase on the Xbox YouTube channel, which will be available after the conclusion of the premiere.

Is the event available in languages other than English?
We will be providing subtitle support and/or audio dubbed translations in the following languages: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Persian (Farsi), Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Slovak, Spanish (Castilian), Spanish (Latin America), Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukranian, and Vietnamese. We expect to have all languages available with the show’s live broadcast but it is possible that select languages may need to be added in the days following the broadcast if they have not finished translating.

I’m not expecting anything but the 4 titles announced. I would save any new announcements for e3 time. If MS is on the ball on this stuff there might be another _direct 3 months from now. And then followed by e3. But I don’t have much faith in that.

Do not expect anything other than the 4 previously mentioned games.

Do not expect anything other than the 4 previously mentioned games.
if we get anything other than those 4 games it will be UI talk and small feature updates. stuff that wouldn't get any notice at e3 or other events but in a small showing like this would

Minecraft legends looks cool. Not too sure how I like this format so far as there is very little game play being shown. hopefully that changes

Forza looks amazing too bad i suck at racers lol

Last edited:
RT reflections in Forza 8 in gameplay only in mirror and flat glass surfaces ? did i hear right ?
I missed that part , I had a package delivery. Could be true as I thought it was just in replays last time they showed it off right ?

Wi-fi rush looks interesting. Looks kinda like jet set radio ( which i loved and sunset over drive which I also loved. And now it seems like some Space Channel 9 thrown in lol

well if i heard right it should be for Series consoles only obviously, as RT reflections on cars during gameplay are already in FH5 on PC.

New ESO Necrom in June - New playable class the arcanos ?sp? unique magic and abilities with a new area necrom in easter morrowind (last seen in 1994)

3:45pm is the ESO show going into more info on the expansion. So about 12 minutes left in this show.

Now to arkane

Back