Gears of War 3: Brofisting to the End

The second pic looks better like it got more PP. I take it is non BS shot as it has aliasing. Really close looks though between both, might be the closest to BS for a console game come at me fans :p. Also compress it som more son, 263k for 1280x1440... lolwut!

The second pic looks exactly like the MP gameplay beta videos...doesn't matter what resolution that pic is...

You should really watch the video....it indeed does look THAT GOOD!!! The detail and textures are GORGEOUS!!

I was gonna post a frame grab from the video but I decided to just let you watch the video yourself.

Download it from here. If after watching the video you still think it doesn't look exactly like the second pic then I don't know what to say...

http://gamersyde.com/download_gears_of_war_3_gameplay_2-20262_en.html

Props to everyone over at EPIC for pushing the Xbox to it's limits. Also the artists who worked on the graphics are geniuses.

Last edited by a moderator:
This game is very impressive looking.. Although there are surprisingly a good number of fairly rough environmental textures.. But that's the only criticism I can think of.

Then again, it is the beta. Demanding pristine graphical perfection is kind of silly.

Also, physics for bodies\gore is insane. People are now apparently a fraction of the weight they were in Gears 2! rofl

can not wait to play this...(25th) my Gamestop manager has been playing and said that to him it plays great ,,,,best Gears MP ever... and that the graphics rival Crysis 2 on 360 and KZ3 on his PS3.

Hey guys how did you guys get into the beta apart from buying the Epic Edition of Bulletstorm?

They've already started dishing out codes to those who pre-ordered.?

Depends on the retailer i got my code the moment i pushed the pay button for 3 month of live at a retailer site. But my friend bought 800msp from a other retailer and he is suppose to get his the 24th.

watched the gamersyde video, the aliasing can be quite bad at time in the Gears 3 beta. Overall, it looks about as good as Bulletstorm on the system.

Back