Gamersyde & B3D XBL Party

You guy's gonna be on tonight? 'cause my exams are finished for the week and I've got an itchy trigger finger.

If peeps are getting on I may take a night off from reading and get fragged some for an hour.

Already online. ;) Just watching my toon characters rock out in the background here... (no fail & hudless mode in RB2).

So, I just sold off my Xbox + Games since I'm going to be on hiatus in Spain for a while. Thanks for the games, I'll see you on the flip side. ;)

Heh, I guess so. Maybe I'll be back for Halo 4, but I suspect my skills will need a little polishing by then. ;)
Until then, good luck in your exploits.

On a related note - Why Microsoft? Why must you be stupid?

So, I just sold off my Xbox + Games since I'm going to be on hiatus in Spain for a while. Thanks for the games, I'll see you on the flip side. ;)

Where's the jealous smiley? :mrgreen:

And I gotta ask, what did Microsoft do that was stupid?

See my new thread for the answer to that. It could also be that I'm being very stupid and missing something, however.
EDIT: Confirmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's an odd decision to disallow messaging on Silver accounts. Seems like that'd be a good way to coax people into going Gold.
"So what're you guys doing?"
"We're all playing Halo man it's awesome."
"Awww, well I guess it's time to get that gold account."

:cry: You talk shaders and game design between matches and crush me in game, all the while teasing my skill. You will be missed ... but in the interim I will train to crush you like a gnat when you return :devilish:

Or not. Thanks for the great games and good times. Hope you return someday!

Heh, I guess so. Maybe I'll be back for Halo 4, but I suspect my skills will need a little polishing by then. ;)
Until then, good luck in your exploits.

:D We've had some great games (at least when I was awake to remember lol). Hope you'll be able to come back for more gaming. :)

damn, sorry I never got to play with Deepblue.... I'd heard of his ninja-like Halo skills..... and his nunchuck skills and computer hacking skills too. ;)

enjoy your time in Spain

Back