Gamersyde & B3D XBL Party

rofl, I am not changing my gamertag :p It's got history! (Dating back to uh... 2003 or something haha). Rest assured, I am setting aside my tax refund for gaming. :D

Do you guys think those Gears 2 maps will ever be free ala the first game? The fact that they're usable in horde is tempting... :| :p

Hey guys. I finally got my copy of Halo 3 back from MS. Works like a charm. Now I just need to join one of your parties. Is it still on for tonight? Can I join?

Tommy McClain

The more the merrier.

RobertR1 and I will probably be on at around 8 pm PST.
I may be on sooner goofing around in other games.

GT: Timberwolf25
I believe I have you on my friend's list, so I'll be sure to invite you when you're on.

Hey guys. I finally got my copy of Halo 3 back from MS. Works like a charm. Now I just need to join one of your parties. Is it still on for tonight? Can I join?

Tommy McClain

No! You cannot play with us unless you bring NaNuc :devilish:

I'd be down for some gears 2 :D

Horde or 5v5 if we have >5 ppl in the party. It's too bad they didn't squeeze more people in for Horde. Maybe Gears 3? ;)

I actually borrowed a copy of Halo3 last weekend, so I could join you guys. But unfortunately I'm all wrapped up in 'getting a new job' stuff, so I couldn't play :(. I do have gears 2 though..

Graham,

I'll send you a friend invite.
My GT is Timberwolf25.

I'm down for whatever MP games the group wants to play (assuming I have the game).

I had a great time last night even though I'm not a good player. NavNuc if I had fun & died all those times, then I'm sure you would have to. The social interaction was worth it.

Tommy McClain

I'll be down for some MP tonight if anyone else will be on. MP games I own that can accommodate 4 or more players:

Gears I and II
Left 4 Dead
Halo 3
COD 2 and 4
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Grid
PG3 and 4
Guitar Hero World Tour
Rock Band 1 and 2

The usual Halo 3 is cool, but just in case anyone wants to play something different.

I would love to get a Horde match going.

Back