Gamersyde & B3D XBL Party

Yeah, thanks guys. It was fun (and funny too).

If anyone wants to do some campaign co-op, let me know. It would be fun going through the SP campaign again.

Almost picked up Forza2, but then I remembered why I didn't want it: I don't like race games. LOL I'm up for Halo 3, might even spring for one of the map packs. I have some other Live games like Halo Wars, BK Nuts & Bolts or Crackdown. What about Live Arcade or Community Games, anything worth playing together?

Tommy McClain

My Live profile seems to be stuck on "offline." Under preferences on my profile, it shows online but everyone seems me as offline on Live. Is there another place to change this option? Any clues?

My Live profile seems to be stuck on "offline." Under preferences on my profile, it shows online but everyone seems me as offline on Live. Is there another place to change this option? Any clues?

Edit your Privacy Settings.

Guide -> Settings -> Profile -> Edit Profile -> Privacy Settings

See what Online Status is set for. I've got mine set to Everyone. Yours my be set to Blocked.

Tommy McClain

:eek:

And on another note... E74'd. :devilish: With Real Life in the way, I probably won't be back online for almost 3 months. :/ I'll be out of town for a month in a few weeks... will have to send repair after I return home. What awful timing in general. :|

:eek:

And on another note... E74'd. :devilish: With Real Life in the way, I probably won't be back online for almost 3 months. :/ I'll be out of town for a month in a few weeks... will have to send repair after I return home. What awful timing in general. :|

Time to put real life aside and get your REAL priorities straight :devilish:

Sure, but gimme $200 for an Arcade! :LOL: I'll just need to re-download 300 items after that DRM transfer. :p

Thank you old-timers ( :devilish: )for complaining left and right to get MS to do something about it. :LOL:

Back