Gamersyde & B3D XBL Party

Whoops sorry guys left my Xbox on for a few hours while I was out :oops:. On now and accepted invites :smile:

Good playing with you guys.

Now if we could do something about wayward Banshees dropping out of the sky :LOL:

I've been screwing around in Sandbox (new Mythic map), and it seems to have a lot of potential for 10-16 player games. If we get enough people to consistently show up, we could probably run custom games. Therefore, I think we should try to design some custom map and gametype variants. Josh seems to have lots of ideas, so we could start there and see where it leads. Or we could just play matchmaking. What do you guys think?

I've been screwing around in Sandbox (new Mythic map), and it seems to have a lot of potential for 10-16 player games. If we get enough people to consistently show up, we could probably run custom games. Therefore, I think we should try to design some custom map and gametype variants. Josh seems to have lots of ideas, so we could start there and see where it leads. Or we could just play matchmaking. What do you guys think?

oh hell yea... custom maps in a closed group (with enough participation) would be fun.

There are so many variants (including health speed jump height etc) not to mention the Sandbox (and griffball!).

It's a shame not to try them out. Slayer gets boring after a few games to me. :p

It's all a lot of fun either way.

Last night was a blast as usual.
I think I'm getting a little better, although from some of last nights matches it was kind of hard to tell.

Trying to finish campaign on Heroic and maybe even go on to Legendary if I can. I noticed I was using a few of the skills I picked up from our MP sessions.

I'm off this week, so I will probably be on for most nights.

I gotta see that one in replay. :LOL: I wish I could get a gif of that!

I put the clip in my file share, named Teamwork :p

It's all a lot of fun either way.

Last night was a blast as usual.
I think I'm getting a little better, although from some of last nights matches it was kind of hard to tell.

Trying to finish campaign on Heroic and maybe even go on to Legendary if I can. I noticed I was using a few of the skills I picked up from our MP sessions.

I'm off this week, so I will probably be on for most nights.

The campaign is impossible on Legendary by yourself. But in co-op it's a blast.

I put the clip in my file share, named Teamwork :p

The campaign is impossible on Legendary by yourself. But in co-op it's a blast.

I'll check out the file share later.

Heroic is actually more fun than frustrating, so I'll give Legendary a try.

Funny thing I noticed last night was that I got more motion sickness playing campaign than MP. It could be just isolated to last night though as I had no problems in MP...Weird.

Any of you interested in other games besides Halo 3? I've been wanting to join your parties, but my Halo 3 disc cracked & will no longer play. Unfortunately, I just got Halo Wars for my birthday. So it might be awhile before I can afford another copy of Halo3.

Tommy McClain

That would be cool as well.

It would have to be something that could accommodate a good number of players though.

Maybe you should consider getting Halo 3 if you get the chance.

Any of you interested in other games besides Halo 3? I've been wanting to join your parties, but my Halo 3 disc cracked & will no longer play. Unfortunately, I just got Halo Wars for my birthday. So it might be awhile before I can afford another copy of Halo3.

Tommy McClain

Does MGS do a cheap disk exchange for broken disks?

Funny thing I noticed last night was that I got more motion sickness playing campaign than MP. It could be just isolated to last night though as I had no problems in MP...Weird.

it's like that with all games that give me Motion sickness, the SP is always the culprit while multi is not.

I think it's the focus point of SP is different where as in SP, some games are more narrow in scope AND you are focusing on certain checkpoints or goals to work toward.

MP is more open usually and you look everywhere.

Just my opinion

Does MGS do a cheap disk exchange for broken disks?

I've already did that right after I bought it at launch. The collector's edition is known to have this exact problem because of the way the disc snaps into the case. It's a design flaw. I might see about sending it again, but I thought it was only a 90-day return policy.

Tommy McClain

That would be cool as well.

It would have to be something that could accommodate a good number of players though.

Maybe you should consider getting Halo 3 if you get the chance.

I'll have to check my catalog to see what could be as accomadating, but just looking at Halo Wars, it supports 6 players. Haven't started playing it yet. Not sure I want to just yet. Usually I get sucked into single player & never surface till I finished the game. :)

Either way, I'll still let you know what happens on getting a new copy of Halo 3.

Tommy McClain

Back