Gamersyde & B3D XBL Party

Wow ... I haven't put one second into Halo3, but that really makes the term, "Halo killer," seem unachievable.

You should really try to join us on Fridays. It has been a blast and the group is friendly to play with.

I've had a little bit of improvement since we started about a month ago. I condsider myself a little less than fodderish now and even occassionally steal kills from Alstrong and Robert R1.

GT is Timberwolf25 if you want me to add you to my friends list.
Once you party up with us, the rest can add you in if they like.

I wonder if that figure includes campaign since, unlike Halo 2, those games are also tracked on Bnet.

I doubt that since it says it does not count custom matches or offline matches so I don't see why they would include any campaign info if not counting custom matches. also it is explicitly discussing MP AFAICS

Or people who like team-based shooters where you can play as a grunt.

This was the design idea Josh was going on about in game last night.

Robert,
I forgot to tell you last night that if you melée someone with flag on a Legendary map, you get an achievement. I'm told you're an achievement whore, so I deeply regret not sharing this info with you.:)

(Robert was running the flag all over Avalanche last night. We won 3-2.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to know where BadTB25 was last night. Even Tap In showed up.

Sorry guys, between work and school I'm kinda limited to Friday and Saturdays.
I may get an occasional game in on the weekdays if I'm ahead of my assignments.

I look forward to Friday if you guys are up for it.

They don't want cheaters :(

Actually someone at Bungie doesn't consider this cheating.

Or people who like team-based shooters where you can play as a grunt.

This was the design idea Josh was going on about in game last night.

Hey, the grunt idea was great! I have always been big on non-symmetrical teamplay and even "crossplay" as some have branded it. Allow people to drop into you Halo 4 campaign as be on the bad side! There would be more satisfaction than taking down 4 Spartans as a Grunt and then dancing on their bodies repeatedly pressing the Grunt taunt weapon :devilish:

Seems like this might be IGN being lazy. The job posting was put up 1/26 or something and IGN is just now doing a story on it. Also that posting seems like it may have been reported by other sources when it originally went up (though I'm not certain) which would make it old news.

I'm also highly curious though, the IGN story specifically says it's for a 360 game, but the posting itself does not mention any system. This is pretty crucial since I dont know whether this posting is for a current gen or next gen Halo. I'd like to know on what basis IGN deems it a 360 specific posting.

Personally I am not certain whether there is slated to be another "true" halo (aka Halo 4) on 360. And whether there is or not (I increasingly suspect there is) would tell us a whole lot about what the 360's lifespan is going to be.

Looks like most of us plan to be on. We have had a pretty decent group going weekends and weeknights with Tap In, Robert, AlStrong, BadTB25, NRP, The Castaway

NavNuc, Homerdog, DeepBlue, Ranger, StatusUnknown and others hop on. Most of you 360 owners own it, even if you don't play it. We promise to go gentle... ok, as a group we stink so it cannot but help go easy!

lol I think I uh... dozed off at the end last night... haha sorry guys.. :D I'll be on tonight. :)

I'll be on throughout the weekend and next week. Gamertag is Homerless - used to be homerdog but MS doesn't like it when you cancel credit cards without telling them :nope:

I'll be on a bit later... if we have enough players, any chance we can play some private customs? maybe with some tweaks?

Back