Frame Rate Analysis Thread (Simple Rules Post #2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It always goes below 30 when you fight around 4 or more enemies in close proximity. There are instances of single digits framerate in several ocasions. The few realtime cutscenes that involve some action have serious framerate problems as well.

I know this is just hearsay, but your assertions are just plain wrong.

I'm not sure how you can objectively measure frame rates unless you have lossless captures and a means of analysing the frames. Sure, you can say that frame rate drops but not by how much. This is a technical forum, not a perceptual one.

OK, I'll do some Gears frame rate tests later if I have time.

I'm not sure how you can objectively measure frame rates unless you have lossless captures and a means of analysing the frames. Sure, you can say that frame rate drops but not by how much. This is a technical forum, not a perceptual one.

I'm not adding any credibility to the original assertion, but I don't find it that hard to estimate framerate when it's low, relatively accurately.

This thread closed pending clean-up. A lot of folk missed/ignored the instuctional post no. 2 and don't understand what 'analysis' is. The Tech Forum doesn't operate the way this thread is going, and it's going to be sorted out.

Edit : The discussion has been rebooted to The Frame Rate Anaylsis Thread part 2, with clearly defined expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back