Stranger of Paradise: [PS4, PS5, XO, XBSX|S, PC]

Sorry I spoke too soon need to reencode
Frame Rate Analisys from the March demo. The size of the "demo" leads me to believe that is more of trail. This "demo" still supports Quick Resume.

This game feels extremely outdated. Like it belongs to the PS360 era. I tried it last night and was very uninterested

Seeing posts where it's an absolute garbage mess delivered by Square Enix on Series X. The version says 1.01, performance mode has horrible resolution, and quality mode capped at 30fps and with low resolution too.

Watching a huge Nioh fan play this and he likes the combat but thinks the story and level design suck. Combat is faster paced and more arcade-y than the Nioh games with less care, planning, or strategy needed. Basically, not even close to Nioh levels of quality.

Looks like a huge pass for me.

Regards,
SB

The demo received an update as well though I do believe the demo is just the full game with a time limit or maybe level limited.
Here is a new framerate analysis. anti-aliasing is much better now.
I forgot to add that I am using an overlay this time rather than my normal frame by frame. I was worried that the video and the frame time guide would become out of sync. I think the frame data is accurate, so I feel this is good enough.

Last edited:
Back