Formula 1 - 2013 Season

Well you certainly can't blame a driver for moving if he wasn't getting paid.

Vettel looks ridiculously fast again in Singapore in practice.

According to finnish F1 broadcasters commentators at FP2, there's ever increasing rumors going around paddock that Alonso might be moving back to McLaren for next season :LOL:

At the same time he didn't have problems back in 2007 with the team, all the problems were "with someone who isn't in the team anymore" :smile:

Straight translation:
"I always say that I didn't have problems with anyone. It was only about teams philosophy, or actually about one guy in the team, who isn't there anymore"
:LOL:

Incredible race by Räikkönen, Grosjean had terrible luck and Webbers car lit on fire on the last lap. Vettel did what everyone knew he would, shame the Webbers bad luck didn't hit him instead :(

Vettel did what everyone knew he would, shame the Webbers bad luck didn't hit him instead :(

Yup, shame on the team because of this obvious discrimination. Anyway, he just drove the fastest by miles car safely to the final. Nothing exciting, nothing special.

Fernando, unfortunately, couldn't progress any further than the 2nd place, so I don't think his race was less exciting than that of Kimi.

Sad day for the sport, again :cry:

2 seconds per lap gap between first (RB) and second place (Mercedes) should be just avoided...

Yup, shame on the team because of this obvious discrimination. Anyway, he just drove the fastest by miles car safely to the final. Nothing exciting, nothing special.

Fernando, unfortunately, couldn't progress any further than the 2nd place, so I don't think his race was less exciting than that of Kimi.

Sad day for the sport, again :cry:

2 seconds per lap gap between first (RB) and second place (Mercedes) should be just avoided...

Well, he was substantially faster compared to Webber who has the same car.

And it is imo a shame for all other teams that they just can't get their shit together. Booo to all in F1, except Red Bull.

Well, he was substantially faster compared to Webber who has the same car.

And it is imo a shame for all other teams that they just can't get their shit together. Booo to all in F1, except Red Bull.

I am very angry on you because you are so confused that Webber is given the same car. He is not!!! :devilish:

Why would they downgrade Webbers car? They need him to win Construction Championship. Winning this is pure money...no need to downgrade his car, Webber manages this all by himself imo.

webber would have got 3rd if his engine didn't go on him. Before he was told to start short shifting he was catching kimi at seconds per lap. Also they don't have the same car, Webber has a different clutch ( the cause of most of his bad starts) and his kers setup is different as well so who knows what else is different.

Sebastian, totally unstoppable. Mark, RBR burning. Let's swap around those cars for the next race!

Storming race by Kimi and amazing start by Fernando.

Just watched it, terrible race. It's just too unbelievable that Webber gets all the bad luck in that team. Now Grosjean seems to get all the bad luck at Lotus as well. As for Di Resta, he brings it on himself.

Alonso faster than the car should be, good race by Kimi given his start but helped by tyres and the SC. Hamilton is back to his old habits again I think, wouldn't be surprised if Rosberg outqualifies and beats him in the rest of the races this year.

Another dull Singapore Gran Prix, IMHO.

Feel sorry for Webber, not only did he have to retire on the final lap, but he has been issued a start grid penalty of 10 positions for the next race because he hitched a ride with Alonso back to the pits.

Cheers

This is what we get with conservative tyres. Let's go back to the old compound, but with a safe construction

This is what we get with conservative tyres. Let's go back to the old compound, but with a safe construction

These tyres are now specially prepared by FIA for RB to win with ease the championship... :LOL:

Regarding Webber's punishment- it is really hard to find a more idiotic decision. Those people think with their asses, excuse me

Blame Grosjean, Maldonado and Petrov for Webber's punishment. Before these guys there weren't any 3 strikes rule.

Back