Formula 1 - 2013 Season

Not too long to start of the race :smile:

I do think we will see few big position gainers and big losers as well.

Anyone want to bet if we will get Safety Car? I feel like we will do, or though I would prefer clean race and quicker drivers to earn their positions fairly.

Just watching TED's Notebook and he is brilliant at showing it from 'other' less commercial side of F1.

Hoping Vettel is on a 3 stopper here going by his pace. Kimi's having a nightmare, I had a feeling he'd struggle if caught behind that Toro Rosso.

Vettel getting away with it again. :p

Hoping Vettel is on a 3 stopper here going by his pace.

Indeed.

Räikkönen needs to get past Ricciardo asap, he's holding everyone back there, but there's little he can do when that Toro Rosso is about as fast on straight without DRS as Lotus is with DRS

edit: Vettel hits the fence a bit!

edit2:
Finally Kimi got past Ricciardo and pulled huge gap in no time

Getting the feeling that Hamilton is on the wrong strategy. Gap coming down but not that fast, so maybe it's ok.

Massa sure is racy today!

Oh great, apparently Kimi has the same rear brake issue that plagued him on Friday

edit:
Lotus Pro Pitstops(TM)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kimi lapped half way through the race. :p

Newey apparently found out what's wrong with Vettels car and forgot to fix Webbers too :LOL:

But yeah, not going as planned for Kimi, first the rear brake issues comes back, then Lotus totally fails the pitstop

Tbh I think Webber is having a good race (or was before hitting the Caterham). You can always tell when the Red Bull is strong when Webber is ahead of Alonso and was driving away from him before the accident.

Tbh I think Webber is having a good race (or was before hitting the Caterham). You can always tell when the Red Bull is strong when Webber is ahead of Alonso and was driving away from him before the accident.

It looks like Van der Garde did nothing but improved Webbers car with that :D

Yeah lol, how many times do we see that as well? You have to wonder just how much the front wing matters sometimes.

Di Resta is having a great race as well, still hasn't stopped.

Yeah lol, how many times do we see that as well? You have to wonder just how much the front wing matters sometimes.

Di Resta is having a great race as well, still hasn't stopped.

He did start with the mediums though, just like Grosjean who hasn't stopped yet either.
Based on Grosjeans race so far Kimi is on 1 stopper too, just inversed.

Yeah those mediums are really hanging on aren't they. Hamilton closing slightly, if he can stay out another few laps more on these he could hopefully be in good shape hunting down Vettel at the end of the race.

It's hard to say, look at the Red Bulls as well - they aren't struggling at all and in fact Vettel looks to be on the best tyres judging by everybody else stopping before him.

Look at the time Webber is taking out of Alonso. :oops: There's going to be some worried faces at the end of this race because of the pace of the Red Bull.

Ouch, looks like Hamilton just lost about half of his front right tire on that brakelock

Back