Formula 1 - 2009 Season

Toyota: $445.6m
McLaren: $433.3m
Ferrari: $414.9m
Renault: $393.8m
BMW Sauber: $366.8m
Red Bull Racing: $164.7m
Toro Rosso: $128.2m
Toyota spent 445m and they have Trulli on cockpit ?.. Poor Toyota...

What do you guys think about the possibility of a new Formula championship to be formed by these 7 teams btw ?..

Well that didn't take long, Bernie Ecclestone has already stated that he won't allow F1 to go with 2 separate sets of rules based on the budgets

It's the Bernie and Max Flying Circus. Max is the bad cop, Bernie is the good cop.

Davros: it's all just bogus bullshitting anyway, selling hot air because people want to be oh-so-environmental-friendly. Blowing out a few g less of CO2 is nice and all, but the manufacturing of the components means more pollution than whan any of those cars will ever be able to save on the other side.

I mean we do the same, as does BMW or anyone else. Money. People want to believe, as always.

what the hell are the fia doing making secret deals with ferrari maybe they will learn from this
Learn how to make it even easier to push through changes without team input? :)

PS. why do you say secret? The exact terms might have been unknown but that Ferrari got special privileges was entirely in the open.

Learn how to make it even easier to push through changes without team input? :)

PS. why do you say secret? The exact terms might have been unknown but that Ferrari got special privileges was entirely in the open.

ferrari getting special privileges was the bribe for not leaving and forming their own championship with some other manufactuers we all know about that, but this is another secret agreement

I hope ferrari do leave, then come back a year later. that way the fia can say welcome back but your now on the same money/rules as all the other teams

What!!! did you not read it
"can reduce fuel consumption by up to 3%"

Rejoice
The rain forrests are saved....

Hehe :) Well yeah, like 3% is even worth mentioning in a car which consumes 10+ l/100 km. Or the bigger models which consume 15+ l. But as said, the management pushes that as big thing.

timesonline needs to learn and write some decent articles. Seriously, its impossible to read anything F1 related from them without Ferrari bashing and how F1 could do withouth them (did the writer ever notice how 90% of the public on tv is wearing a red shirt?) and that ''we'' (which I suppose would mean the British) still have Hamilton. Im sorry, but all mr goldenboy proved is that without somebody building him the fastest car he's just another driver thats complaining all the time about how bad his car is.

Strange that as Hamilton is still far faster than Kovi and up until the last race when Ferrari improved their car was way faster than Massa too, what does that make them if Hamilton isn't that good?

And I suppose Button is now the best driver in the World?

Strange that as Hamilton is still far faster than Kovi and up until the last race when Ferrari improved their car was way faster than Massa too, what does that make them if Hamilton isn't that good?

And I suppose Button is now the best driver in the World?

Hamilton is good, but there's several just as good drivers in F1 at the moment, and have been better ones

Back