Formula 1 - 2009 Season

Anyone with some common sense in his head should send their CV's to Ferrari and apply for the tactics guy spot, what the bloody hell were they thinking when they didn't send Kimi out 2nd time to improve his time to make sure he's safe for 2nd phase

Now this is going to be hard for you to take, but listen up.

Kimi said he decided not to go out because he thought he'd be safe.

And you moan about Hamilton being arrogant.

That wasn't arrogance, that was complacency. I guess that one act sums up how Kimi may be feeling - seems he has given up and is using minimum effort to stay in F1 right now. Poor guy must be so depressed getting paid millions to act like that!

The blame though should also go on his support team and manager - I doubt he will make such a mistake again.

And every team can tell the driver to go anyway if they think he might not be safe
Considering same happened already to Massa once, they should have known what to do

Is there any link where Kimi says "he" decided that?
Everywhere I looked its "we".
Even Chris Dyer said "we"

How the f#ck is this possible seriously? Either there some serious sabotage or Finland is by far the unluckiest country represented in F1, again both retire due technical issues :devilish:

Its not so much a case of brawn and todt but more common sense. I mean you dont have to be a genious to make sure your fuel rig works right or to watch the quali time table. I'm sure most viewers at home saw a Massa coming last saterday when Kimi didnt go out and others went faster and faster. Its just thinking for half a second and you would have known.

Well I suppose atleast they managed to improve the car in such a way that now it should be able to atleast be on the second row.

Brown will win the championship with Jenson Button. Mercedes is also strongly supporting them with the engines etc., there's almost no way for them to lose it now.

I would be shocked if Brown won, now if you're talking about Brawn, that's a completely different story of course ;)

But honestly, their best bet for winning any championship is continuing to dominate next few races, the big teams with practicly bottomless pockets are bound to catch them sooner or later, Massa already managed to show a glimpse of what's to come (assuming of course Ferrari manages to actually NOT screw up the tactics even once)

Oh, and if you know how to fix the errors Ferrari keeps making, throw your CV their direction right now, in an interview, Dominecali said when asked why things keep going wrong for them that "If I knew why, there would be no errors - if anyone knows the answer, we got a job for you here"

Ferrari are the fuck-up kings at the moment.

Did you guys see Webber and Alonso duke it out? That was pretty awesome.

This race was good and that's not something one can say often of the Barcelona race. Jenson and Brawn are looking like champs right now. I am happy for Webber getting a podium, now he just has to win.

Did you guys see Webber and Alonso duke it out? That was pretty awesome.

It was spectacular, but it was also nasty from Webber. I'm surprised Alonso hasn't reacted in the way he has to similar incidents in the past. He was very brave to keep his foot in, even knowing that it would compromise his entry into turn 1.

It was spectacular, but it was also nasty from Webber. I'm surprised Alonso hasn't reacted in the way he has to similar incidents in the past. He was very brave to keep his foot in, even knowing that it would compromise his entry into turn 1.
Nah, Alonso is brave and have done the same to other people. It's all hard but fair. Alonso almost kinda caused the first corner crash because he held the corner while Rosberg had to go off and that threw Trulli off the track and then the mayhem.

Barrichello threatens to quit - In an interview, he said if he founds even a slightest indication of the team favoring Button, he will quit driving to that point.
Questions raised when Button won the Spanish GP due pit tactics - perhaps the biggest "alarm" was when the team pulled Barrichello to pits 2nd time - it was at least 5-6 laps before he should have come
He's determined that he won't accept position of 2nd driver anymore

Brawn tried to explain why Barrichello lost in the end to Button by badly working tires, but the driver didn't notice anything wrong with his tires

Let him whine. Thats just what he is, a 2nd driver. You'd think that when somebody is at the age he is he would realise his own potential and act accordingly but just like DC after spending almost half their lives in F1 they still dont seem to accept that they just dont have what it takes to be a top driver. I'd say let him leave. Its not like he's anywhere near to being a driver that cant be replaced. He could have left F1 anyday for the past 15 years and nobody would have cared. Besides that its actually his own fault because the 3 stop was faster but he didnt go fast enough himself on his second set of tyres.

Anyway I though the race was pretty boring. Had to go and sit upright on my couch because I was seriously about to fall asleep halfway.

he would have gone fast enough for sure if they hadn't pulled him in too early, those last laps with low fuel load are faster and faster each one

Back