Formula 1 - 2009 Season

Imagine Kimi driving for free for McLaren and stealing the title from Alonso...

That would be hilarious.

Kimi has to recognise that McLaren are not desperate for his signature. Rosberg and so on have better future so it isn't like Kimi is the only one out there

McLaren's primary goal is to get someone in that can sucessfully get a good points haul - something that, so far, Kovi proved unsuccessful at; they probably don't want to threaten Hamilton but they do need someone that can assist in getting the constructors championship.

However, I think an appeal for McLaren with regard to Kimi is that his driving style is supposed to be very similar to Hamiltons; both are supposed to like an oversteery car that they can control with the power. It would probably be nice for them to design a car and setup that isn't splt between two different driving styles.

However, I think an appeal for McLaren with regard to Kimi is that his driving style is supposed to be very similar to Hamiltons; both are supposed to like an oversteery car that they can control with the power. It would probably be nice for them to design a car and setup that isn't splt between two different driving styles.
I wouldn't call their styles similar, just that oversteerin car fits both their styles

Yeah, Dave needs to create it. It is becoming a tradition.

Regarding Abu Dhabi, really impressive facility, some good racing, Kobayashi a revelation, great driving at the end from Webber and Button.

Very disappointing for Alonso and Renault, but next year's Ferrari better be good or I'll be angry. Alonso is my favourite driver and Ferrari is my least favourite team. Grrrr ...

Anyway, here's my predictions for 2010:

Brawn: Button and Rosberg
Red Bull: Vettel and Webber (no need to predict, though)
McLaren: Hamilton and Räikkönen (if he lowers his demands)
Ferrari: Alonso and Massa (no need to predict)
Toyota: Kobayashi and Heidfeld?
Williams: Barrichello and Hulkenberg
Renault: Kubica and Glock
Force India: Liuzzi and Fisichella?
Toro Rosso: Buemi and Alguersuari
Campos: Senna and de la Rosa or Piquet?
Lotus: Trulli and Sato or Heidfeld?
Manor: Davidson and ??
USF1: ??
Sauber (if they will get a place): ??

Who of the new teams won't make it?

Back