DriveClub VR [PS4]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11852
  • Start date
Evolution is closed but sony interactive entertainment took them under their wing, specially for driveclub VR.

Dunno how the team's future tho. They were spread anywhere right. To code masters etc

RPySJ4H.png

Yeah, that dawned on me today. Where did the time go!?!? :runaway:

Out of topic but I always wondered how they did this scene.
Lots of hard work went into making a practical mechanical contraption. Her segmented head was a real thing. :)

The movie got the Oscar for visual effect that year, not only for stellar puppeteering, make-up [all those mutated Martian settlers] and miniatures, but also for that mind blowing CGI scene of X-rayed skeletons. The effort for creating that CGI and detailed animation was collosall in those days.

Last edited:
Lots of hard work went in to making a practical mechanical contraption. Her segmented head was a real thing. :)

The movie got the Oscar for visual effect that year, not only for stellar puppeteering, make-up [all those mutated Martian settlers] and miniatures, but also for that mind blowing CGI scene of X-rayed skeletons. The effort for creating that CGI and detailed animation was collosall in those days.
Thanks for the info :D
Holy shit!!! Amazing work!!! Outstanding
There are parts that I thought were still the actual human! But no! They were animatronic duplicates!
And the heads were actually 5??? Plus the normal actor scene, plus the optical illusion of the actual actor talking as the head. Crazy
He doesnt specify but Arnold's head inside the opening head looks like another animatronic.

Last edited:
Arnold's head had to be animatronic because animation of the woman's face was filmed using stop-motion technique. No actor could hold his face perfectly still for many hours.

sounds like there are enhanced exhaust sounds for cars, the megane RS has nices rumbles at the release of the pedal it seems.

Back