DriveClub VR [PS4]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11852
  • Start date
Seems like there is a kinda proper solution for the owners of unsupported wheels https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/3r9rue/its_now_possible_to_use_your_g25_g27_and_other/

You can use for example G25/27 via adapter which emulates supported G29. People say that everything works even FFB.
What about the additional latency? Driveclub has an average input lag of 116ms so a bit of additional lag like ~10ms would not make a noticeable difference (the guy tested this solution with Driveclub). But PSVR has <18ms of latency...

For those wondering who has being working on DriveClub VR once Evolution was shut down, Driveclub's director on GAF:

Rushy said:
The team continued our work on DCVR whilst at Codemasters. The focus has been on our new racing IP during the past few months, but DCVR has been ongoing up until very recently.

Our future plans are now are 100% on our new game.

Top bad racing wheels with FFB are super expensive. The same price as ps4 itself.

I wonder why though. Simply because it's a niche accessory? Or simply because it is an accessory and it is normal to price accessories with very high mark up.

You don't necessarily need a top racing wheel though ... Also, the older wheels can be made to work now with some trickery. For instance, there's software for Raspberry Pi that can make almost any older Logitech wheel appear to the PS4 as a Logitech G29.

Pi isn't enough. You need also some arduino board. Instead of pi some pc can be used. But dedicated pi is more comfortable of course

I don't understand. So to get my old Logitech wheel to work with PS4 I need to somehow plug a PC between PS4 and the wheel?

Top bad racing wheels with FFB are super expensive. The same price as ps4 itself.

T150 is great and affordable entry wheel. It has good FFB, full rotation, all the PS4 buttons and passable paddles.

IMO, it is 2015 version of legendary DFGT [only better ofc].

BTW, here's the CronusMax solution for old logitechs. It's 60$ for the dongle and 10$ for USB2.0 hub.

T150 is great and affordable entry wheel. It has good FFB, full rotation, all the PS4 buttons and passable paddles.

IMO, it is 2015 version of legendary DFGT [only better ofc].

BTW, here's the CronusMax solution for old logitechs. It's 60$ for the dongle and 10$ for USB2.0 hub.
Except, here in Canada anyway, it costs more than 2x the DFGT (nearly 3x what I paid for my DFGT). :(

Back