DriveClub VR [PS4]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11852
  • Start date
Nice, if GTSport arrives and G27 support is nowhere in sight, I will try to get that new Chronus.

ok, so what's the best solution T-150 or chronusmas plus? And if it's CPMax which wheel?
T-150 is a good choice, it has a better FFB than G27/29. Pedals are a bit basic, but they'll do the job. You can always down the line switch to G25/G27/G29 pedals [they require cheap adapter] or better pedals from Thrustmaster.

If you don't have a wheel yet, I would buy something natively supported by ps4. For example G29. Also if you manage to find cheap g25/g27 then chronus could be an alternative.

Is there any evidence that the graphics of Drive Club have been downgraded to work at a high enough frame rate for VR?

Is there any evidence that the graphics of Drive Club have been downgraded to work at a high enough frame rate for VR?
It's been reported that it has, and really we should all expect some cuts when we turn a 30fps game into a rock solid 60fps.
It would be interesting to see a Neo version with not so downgraded graphics and running at 60fps.

We know that the clouds have been brought back to earth, and that could be enough for 60fps by itself, but not sure what they did to get VR, probably that cost a bit more.

The downgrades are very disappointing but to be expected.

Drive Club, primarily because of the lack of human characters except for spectators, is one of the most realistic games around. My hope is that with the NEO they will be able to undo their downgrades.

I just really look forward to playing it, Neo or no ;) VR racing is a long standing dream come true and I have a PS VR preordered, though a month or so ago I was already eight on the list and they didn't expect many. But hopefully this big mediamarkt will get enough at least.

I really like DriveClub and with GT being delayed it is again a bit of a lifesaver for a racing fan like me. ;) I also looked into the PC offerings and though it will happen eventually, I will wait that out a bit until I can get a VR headset for a little more reasonable price and can buy it here in Europe normally.

Driveclub VR launches exclusively for PS VR on October 13 for $39.99. Buckle up for one of the most immersive racers yet.
https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/778617719847432192

• Game modes: Online virtual reality multiplayer race modes and an action-packed single player career are joined by drifting and time trial challenges.
  • Tracks: New and classic Driveclub tracks are brought to life through the power of PlayStation VR, including five all-new Urban locations.
  • A closer look: More than 80 cars are recreated with immaculate detail for players to explore up close with Inspection Mode.
  • Cruise control: A little time to kick back, open the throttle or just coast and explore any
    track, in any country at your leisure in Cruise Mode.
  • Virtual passenger: An immersive thrill ride through exciting replays of hot laps as players watch themselves handle their greatest challenges from a unique viewpoint in Passenger Mode.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/08/16/driveclub-vr-confirmed-for-playstation-vr-out-this-year/

Back