DriveClub by Evolution Studios [PS4]

After the delay, I'm hoping that the full version is free.

It's not a serious racer as far as I can tell. Well, a Pagan R was apparently taking part in a drift competition so there's an element of arcadeness in there at least.

looking at the graphics it's obvious it will be 30fps but anyway looks quite amazing, and i'm fine with 30fps if it's locked.

looking at the graphics it's obvious it will be 30fps but anyway looks quite amazing, and i'm fine with 30fps if it's locked.

Well that would be the least they could to. 30fps for a racing game is already a big liberty they've taken. Keeping it locked is really the least they should strive for, to keep the game playable.

I really would have loved a Motorstorm game. Waaaaaaaaant!

That this has the same director as the excellent Motorstorm RC gives me hope, but racing games need to be 60 fps...

I'm fine with 30fps for arcade racers. Every arcade racer made of late has been 30fps AFAIK, and that includes Forza Horizon and NFS Shift.

Sims on the other hand, I wouldn't settle for 30fps.

October is later than I had hoped. This is getting close to the release of Project Cars and I dunno if I'm gonna get both. I will definitely get the PS+ edition though.

Wow amazing trailer, absolutely floored by the level of detail and the lighting! The environment in this game is miles above any other racing game I've ever seen really, the day and night cycle almost gave me that Planet Earth blu-ray feel. I'm actually quite glad they're locking it at 30fps with crazy visuals (if that is in fact the fps) since I can always go for Project Cars or GT games if I need 60fps.
Can't say I'm too thrilled with the rather late release date tho.

Back