Call Of Duty Black Ops 3

And so much for the whole "massive hit in games running at 60fps". If they all looked like this, VR would be a piece of cake.

Maybe I'm the only one but Advanced Testosteronefare and now this look absolutely amazing.

Advanced Testosteronefare was actually the first CoD game I finished. The SP game was great fun (don't care about MP). I'm looking forward to this one.

That's not XB360 vs. X1, it's like a Xbox or PS2 game vs. X1.

My goodness, did they let the interns program the last-gen version ?

Btw does blops 3 have robust coop like destiny?

gonna get it on PS4 if it does.

Because I guess the replay ability is going to be awesome if they devdlopdevelop fromfrom tformula ps 2 fkrmul

That's when organe's booze started to kick in.
Btw does blops 3 have robust coop like destiny?

gonna get it on PS4 if it does.

Because I guess the replay ability is going to be awesome if they devdlopdevelop fromfrom tformula ps 2 fkrmul

That's when the booze kicks in.

Lol my SwiftKey.

It will be awesome if they develop from the design of branching story and multi ending of blops 2.

Replay ability right there.

Where are the reviews man?
I watched two campaign vids, game is definitley made for co op. I really really hope they have matchmaking for co op, otherwise its a dud for me. Could never play Resistance 3 co op for same reason. My gaming times are unpredictable.

All of Treyarch's Meloni-fueled world-building does serve to set up changes to some of Black Ops' fundamentals. Black Ops 3 tosses all of its predecessor's narrative and mission choices, returning to the linear structure of previous games. In their place, Treyarch introduces a host of new mobility and offensive options courtesy of the aforementioned cyber rigs.

ah i see... i was googling around for physical price and refreshing PSN like mad for the digital release (my country did not have pre order for blops3)

now? i will wait for more review and comments about the SP.

why the heck did they throw away the branching story choices uuugh

The X360/PS3 version is simply a cash grab. That is a perfect example of what happens when the developer does little more than dial back the settings until it runs at an acceptable level, and then slaps it on a disc. Its only the multi player, and the maps look worse than any COD has on those consoles in the past 5 years. Those are some significant downgrades. I'm sure Activision doesn't care, its a take it or leave it situation, but this is a laughable effort. I would like to see someone post a video of PC on lowest settings and set resolution to 720p, I am guess that will look comparable to this 360/PS3 build.

Back