Call Of Duty Black Ops 3

Yeah the supers from Destiny are in. I am downloading the beta right now and I am very positive about it :) . Cos BO and BO2 mP were fun and they have kept a relistic feel to the guns and gun sounds ! THe only thing is how do the supers fit in this very fast gameplay. Destiny si slower and has a completely different time to kill due to shields.

Wil play tonight, most probably.

You just need to do it on PSN, then you get an email with the codes.

Played a couple of rounds. Like it a lot...as always, COD makes fun! Lol, but there is so much going on (we have supers now??)...might pull the trigger on this one?!?

finally playd a few rounds: The game looks so clean and smooth ! I like the visuals, colourful and all. After two or three rounds of not getting the movement, once I 'got' it its smooth and fun ! I like the maps too. This does feel good, the only thing that seems bad is my ping, but thats not the game's fault.

What I liked th most is that it feels so different ! Didn't feel like generic COD at all to me. and I like the ringing gun sounds.

Played some more. I really like the game. It feels better to me than AW. I don't need supers and so on, but on the other hand I don't mind it so much either.

Beta is a bit in a dodgy state...sometimes a bit difficult to find games, hard lock of my PS4 where even the on/off button did not help anymore (needed to pull the plug) and general most matches with lots of lag. Furthermore got Host migration messages a couple of times...I thought those games have dedicated servers?

Still, with all those issues...game is fun so far.

Only complaint: I am not a particular fan of the token to unlock stuff system. I didn't liked this in Killzone, and I don't like this here...just unlock the stuff when I hit the level is my preferred way.

As I typically like the COD campaigns a lot...I might buy this game again...god damn it, I always promise myself that this time I am not interested in the new COD...and when the time comes, I buy it.

Yup, io too find th eMP much more fun than AW. Loving the beta. But just like other CODs, it is fun for a while, then I need a break. But in short bursts of games this is the most fun COD on next gen. Treyarch knows thier stuff.

Looks like a very solid 60 on Ps4

That, plus 1080p and the game looking like this?
evWR6s.png

FIfmKz.png

If the performance holds in the final release looks like a very good job by Treyarch in the technical department! :yep2:

I am a bit worried because of the online performance...it varies extremely: sometimes all green bars and I can finish first, sometimes red bar and I am breakdancing through the maps and never make a kill.

The online performance is just not consistent...I hope they patch the beta!

I'd like to see this in motion (to see how high frequency details are impacted), but the post AA looks better than in both previous CODs.

Lighting is substantially better than all previous CODs which is pleasantly surprising, I guess as mundane as COD games go this would have to tie me over till the new Doom for some fps thirst.

Maybe a bit too colorful for my taste, hope the campaign isn't that rainbow coated :) all the time. Lighting does look very nice tho.

Back