Bsg

digitalwanderer said:
Wow, 2.7 ended a LOT better than I thought it would...as did 2.8.

I hope to watch 2.9 in a bit, was it good?

getting it right now....

now that u watched 2.8, its no spoiler, i was like :oops::oops:WTF????:oops::oops: at the end.....
this was one of best twists i have ever seen in any tv show....

kudos to script writers....

I don't know if it was the best twist ever, but it did catch me by surprise!

Are there seperate factions among the Cylons or are they all working together? :???:

digitalwanderer said:
I don't know if it was the best twist ever, but it did catch me by surprise!

Are there seperate factions among the Cylons or are they all working together? :???:

thats the bloody thing i have with BSG..."Cylons have a plan"..... WHAT?????
ok, destruction of humans.... but why creating cylon-human hybrid then?
whats really going on?
what can Earth do in all that.... and VERY interesting question, in which timeframe will writers put Earth? if its current, then we are way behind 12 Colonies in tech.... but if its another timeframe, then what will Galactica get when it finds Earth?

also....what to hell is with all Greek gods and colonies named by constelations from EARTH?

arghhh.... there was never a show that left me what so many questions..... its just that i really wanna know whats going on and i know writters wont tell me.....
bastards ;)

silence said:
also....what to hell is with all Greek gods and colonies named by constelations from EARTH?
Exactly what they say is with them, from the old series I remember that. ;)

I was just scared at the whole Kobol arc, remember the whole "white place" arc in the original Galactica? Eeew!

digitalwanderer said:
Exactly what they say is with them, from the old series I remember that. ;)

I was just scared at the whole Kobol arc, remember the whole "white place" arc in the original Galactica? Eeew!

well.... IMO....BSG is TEH show now....at least for me... even "Lost" dont get that much ?????? when i watch them.....
i really think writters did execelant job....

just watched it.... as much as i love it, it hate it....
Cylons helping humans, that baby... everythiing.... bah, this makes me wish week is friday only ;)

i love SG-1 and Atlantis, but they are more action oriented (which isnt bad at all), SG-1 had plot arc of 8 seasons.... but they cant take BSG..... no way....

its simply...different.... even with Dark Angel, The 4400, Andromeda and all other shows i watched, this one has...IT....something... that makes it different.....
i cant even predict story arc and things going on usually leave you with WTF:oops:WTF???? expresion on your face....

GG BSG!!!!!!!!

keep it going:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
not only thta.... people who make scripts are doing great job.... twist and so many open questions, while they keep focused...

just look how they f**** Dark Angel, season 2...... shitty ideas nad bad scripts....
and _ANY_ show with Jessica Alba couldnt miss... i mean.... Jessica....;)

My dirty little mind must be working overtime because I've yet to read any sniggering comments regarding the verbal exchange between Xena/Lawless and Starbuck at the gymn.

The somewhat obvious "tip of the hat" from one female icon to the other as Lawless made faces indicating being both impressed and bemused by Starbuck's martial prowess was cool.

Ditto that the semi-obligatory nostalgic (for Xena fans) female appreciation of another female's physique overall tone of the scene.

But I thought for sure someone would comment at how Starbuck said "Commander Apollo knows how to push my buttons." while Lawless was simultaneously appreciating (apparently) the sight of Starbuck's erect nipples.

I halfway expect that those who appreciate such might have their desire for some "lesbonic" subtext to be in for a treat. ;)

Regarding the doctor telling Baltar he doesn't have a chip in his head and now telling the prez her cancer is advancing: Is that a toaster I smell? :LOL: A cigarette smoking one at that.

Edit:
I've yet to read any sniggering comments
I was referring to the Television Without Pity forum/recaps.

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/show.cgi?show=145&sort=&limit=

Last edited by a moderator:
thats th bloody deal with BSG.... guess next episode and we will all kneel.....
its simply THE BEST sf i watched for ages.....

Holly crap, I never would have guessed that was the same woman who played Xena. I can't say I ever really watched that show but I saw her around quite a bit back then and she hardly looks like the same person now.

Anyway, I figure I should mention that Battlestar Galactica: Propaganda and War comes on early tomorrow morning if anyone is interested. I know it is pretty old but I it looks like it should be interesting for any fans who haven't seen it yet. I tried to watched it a few times before but my comprehension of Spanish is rather lacking, so I am looking forward to finally being able to see it in English.

if there is anything i hate on the net...it QT.....:devilish:
i would like authors being torched to death while hanged and shot.... multiple times....

Babel-17 said:
http://www.galactica2003.net/archives/war.shtml

Downloadable QT .mov's. Yay!

Would be better to know what channel is broadcasting this. SciFi channel? Thanks in advance!

Edit: spelling

The Battlestar Galactica 2003 movie/pilot is available in the DVD box set. Also, if you're adversed to QTs, most torrent sites have it available in DiVX format.

BRiT said:
The Battlestar Galactica 2003 movie/pilot is available in the DVD box set. Also, if you're adversed to QTs, most torrent sites have it available in DiVX format.

THANK YOU..... ;)

silence said:
if there is anything i hate on the net...it QT.....:devilish:
i would like authors being torched to death while hanged and shot.... multiple times....

QuickTime Alternative is the only thing that makes QTs tollerable for the PC.

On topic -- Does anyone know when the winter season begins? Having only 10 episodes a season is cruel.

hi silence. :LOL:

Even worse are the ones (.asf?) that can't be readily merged or edited. Grrr at the threatening letter MS sent the VirtualDub fellow a long time ago.

It will be great when we get videos encoded with the next-gen codecs. Assuming they get the cpu utilization down for the high definition versions and don't put in place phone-home features.

Babel-17 said:
SciFi channel?
I figured that would be easy enough to guess. ;)

And thanks for the links to that page, I'm not going to bother with the vids as I have my media center grab it in full quality tomorrow morning but the synopsis made for a nice read to get me hyped up to watch it.

Back