Bsg

silence

Regular
last episode really got me.... with all references to greek mythology and that all 12 colonies were acctually named after constelations that can be seen from Earth only and that their signs were sketches of them....

all i can say, it left me with one big WTF??!!?? and all that reminding that Cylons "have plan".... grrrrr....

i just hope they can keep story going like this, cause i would really hate for some shitty ending....

thumb up for writers... great job so far....

battlestar galactica, maybe?

PS: senior noob??? :D
PS2: 133t Member?? (real-time reporting rulezz!)

HOW THE HELL R U CHANGING YOUR TAG?!
User CP-Edit Profile-Optional Information

I just nabbed, (alright, I nabbed it weeks ago but just moved it from my HD to removable USB HD), the first season and still haven't started watching it yet...is it good this season too?

digitalwanderer said:
User CP-Edit Profile-Optional Information

I just nabbed, (alright, I nabbed it weeks ago but just moved it from my HD to removable USB HD), the first season and still haven't started watching it yet...is it good this season too?

BETTER!!!!!! .... this last episode totally got me... and all those references to Greek gods...
grrrr.... waiting for next episode kills me....

london-boy said:
How many episodes in the first season?
Be sure to watch the mini-series first since they will set up the background story for you, and they're among the best episodes. (IMO)

silence said:
15 i think....
I thought the season had 13, but then they also had the two part mini-series that started the series off so do you include those too? (I just checked my HD and I downloaded a "Season 1 complete" and it has 13 episodes)

london-boy said:
Well i just checked and the thing has a 1GB "miniseries" and a 13-episodes "season 1". So i'll watch the miniseries first.
I don't know about what you'll think, but the blonde cylon rocked in the mini-series. Not just because of her.. well.. looks, but her personallity gives that impression of "perfection" especially when in contrast with doctor's.

It's a tall, blonde humanoid, with the special ability to use its sexuality to get what it wants from humans.. :D

Had I seen the first few episodes of this season, I probably wouldn't be to impressed, not compared to the first season, anyways. ;)

Back