best friend's wife (uh-oh)

hey69 said:
face it, no man can just be friends with a woman (or if you are gay thats something else)
the beast within is always looming
The other way around, no woman can just be friends with a man.

I have quite a few female friends. Either they're not attractive, or I already had sex with them and that turned into friendship afterwards, or I feel attracted to them subconciously. Anyway, even if there's no sex, there's sexual attraction involved this way or the other, otherwise the friendship thingy wouldn't work as well.

bah, you guys who say that a woman and man cannot be just friends are incorrect. i've had a number of female friends. in fact, my closest friends have all been femal.e yes, i boinked one of them, wanted to boink another, but it wasnt an issue.

Sage said:
yes, i boinked one of them, wanted to boink another, but it wasnt an issue.

Hehe, exactly what I'm saying, ain't it? There is always some attraction there from whichever side, doesn't matter if anything happens or not. The fact is, it could happen anytime.

_xxx_ said:
Hehe, exactly what I'm saying, ain't it? There is always some attraction there from whichever side, doesn't matter if anything happens or not. The fact is, it could happen anytime.

nope, doesnt mean it COULD and doesnt mean it has to interfere with the friendship

Sage said:
bah, you guys who say that a woman and man cannot be just friends are incorrect. i've had a number of female friends. in fact, my closest friends have all been femal.e yes, i boinked one of them, wanted to boink another, but it wasnt an issue.

Errr... :?

I might be misinterpreting here but I think that the point being made is that it's tough for a man and a woman to be friends without there being some underlying sexual attraction. They may or may not act on that attraction, but it's there nevertheless.

So I'm not quite sure how your statement argues against that. :?

EDIT: without, not with

well one of them i dated long before we were friends. once we became friends we were just friends, there were no issues whatsoever.

digitalwanderer said:
And how many husbands did she have? :|

none at the time. however, she's married now and he doesnt like me and doesnt allow her to talk to me anymore.

The "men and women can't just be friends" thing is what I like to call a load of old bollocks. I can think of several female friends of mine who are attractive girls yet I don't want to hump them. A couple of these girls in particular I've known since I was a young kid and I see them in a sister-like way and just have no attraction to them whatsoever.

On the other hand, one of my friends has a wife who I get on well with and I am quite attracted to her. I wouldn't do anything about it even if the opportunity arose, however because as previously mentioned, she is my friend's wife.

Personally, I always get the impression that the "men can't be just friends with women" camp have a somewhat overblown opinion of their own attractiveness. :p

Mariner said:
I can think of several female friends of mine who are attractive girls yet I don't want to hump them.

then you're gay.

A couple of these girls in particular I've known since I was a young kid and I see them in a sister-like way and just have no attraction to them whatsoever.

if i had a sister and she was hot i'd probably want to hump her too

Sage said:
Mariner said:
I can think of several female friends of mine who are attractive girls yet I don't want to hump them.
then you're gay.

Hmm. Let me think (screwing eyes up, frantically trying to think erotic thoughts about dicks and men's buttocks)... Nope, sorry no arousal there so I apparently haven't turned gay in the last 5 minutes or so.

Sage said:
if i had a sister and she was hot i'd probably want to hump her too

Then you're a pervert! :p

Mariner said:
Then you're a pervert! :p
Which is why he's in such a sure recipe for disaster right now.
yep.gif

you guys probably wouldnt consider her hot. im not posting pics so that i do not expose the identity just on the off chance that someone might happen to know her. But, she's not a supermodel. I think she's a very attractive woman but she's not the stereotypical "babe"

digitalwanderer said:
Sage said:
why are you so convinced that it will happen?
Because of your previous postings on the subject of women and getting laid as well as your lack-o-comprehension at just how much trouble you are already in. :?

You're already in a bad spot, continuing is just going to make it worse.

Very good advise here and to add to it, Don't be alone with her any were. A 3rd friend should be with you when she is around and that will keep things toned down.

{Sniping}Waste said:
Very good advise here and to add to it, Don't be alone with her any were. A 3rd friend should be with you when she is around and that will keep things toned down.

neither of us really have a lot of 3rd friends. but its not like things get "hot & heavy" anyhow.

Sage said:
{Sniping}Waste said:

neither of us really have a lot of 3rd friends. but its not like things get "hot & heavy" anyhow.
Maybe if you added a third, it would?

Perhaps you should invite your friend in. Or convince her to convince him to invite you in.

Then you could be a happy little polyamorous gaggle.

I'm sure that'll work out right. ;)

Back