best friend's wife (uh-oh)

Sage said:
why are you so convinced that it will happen?
Because of your previous postings on the subject of women and getting laid as well as your lack-o-comprehension at just how much trouble you are already in. :?

You're already in a bad spot, continuing is just going to make it worse.

I would guess that she's looking on you as the nicer version of her husband that didn't cheat on her, and he's all miserable and unhappy because he can see her feelings for you. So being with her husband makes her unhappy (because he's miserable and accusing), and you're fun and an emotional rescue from her currently bad home life.

Sage, you are already having an *emotional affair* with this woman. For her, it's already intimate. She's told you she's attracted despite the fact she's married to your best friend. You are already breaking up their relationship, even if you're not having sex until she's dumped him and then you can convince yourself it was nothing to do with you.

Whatever happens, however it works out in the long run, people are *already* hurt, and it can only get worse. You and your friends (including her) may not be able to recover or forgive that when all the dust settles.

actually, i tlaked to her on the phone a while after work. she said that they had a loooong chat last night and are both feeling better about it. just because she's attracted to me doesnt me she wants to leave him or cheat on him. he recognized that he's not at all trusting and it's something he needs to work on. he's not feeling so bad anymore.

oh yeah, this guy is, in my uneducated opinion, just as bipolar as I am.

All the people in this thread are stupid... Yes, you are. 2 Pages and no one asked the only one question there is to be asked:

Is she hot? Or at least, pardon my french, fuckable?

If yes, fuck her like an animal, fuck her gently, fuck her good, make sweet love to her and then:

• a) Just forget about it. That's it. What about morality you may ask? You got yourself some sweet ass, and that's the best moral ever. Or just spin the Animaniacs Wheel of Morality.

b) Be a man about it, and enter interminable arguments about this.
    That could leads to the suicide or homicidal death of one of the people involved. (Which is Kind of cool, when you think about it).

c) You could ask yourself, what would the General Sherman do in this situation. And then burn to ashes Atlanta.

d) Do what Ron Hubbard would do. Put a a few Hydrogen bombs in the center of a Volcano near their houses, and let it be.

If not, don't do anything, and then:
  • a) Tell her that you like her as a friend. Use " LET'S JUST BE FRIENDSâ„¢".

b) Pimp-slap her for thinking you're desperate enough to have sexual intercourse with her. And then pimp-slap her husband for marrying ugly bitches in heat.

c) Tell you friend that his (*ugly) wife wanted to ride your pony. And then lay back, chillax, and enjoy the show! Ha ha! *Don't say this loud!

d) Do what Ron Hubbard would do. Put a a few Hydrogen bombs in the center of a Volcano near their houses, and let it be.

If any of you want personalized marital counseling, you can send me a PM, I'll be glad to help friends in need. :)

I like the hydrogen bomb & volcano idea.
yep.gif

3 pages of content. Before we hit 5, i suggest we get pictures of her!! No use debating further unless we can tell if its worth it or not. :devilish:

epic

Sage said:
IM NOT GONNA SLEEP WITH HER!!!!!

geez people get it through your heads. its absolutely not gonna happen.

Ah - so neither of you drink alcohol then? ;)

God knows, I'd never get laid if it wasn't for the booze...

I've been in these sorts of triangles too many times... fortunately not with my BMW (Best Mate's Wife)... but other mates long-term womens.

In all of the cases it's been the woman doing the driving ... usually they're in long-term relationships that they're starting to question, and are probably in the "grass is greener" phase. In all cases there have been scenarios where ... something could have happened... alone together, drunk, her pissed off with the other, the usual crap.

In none of the cases did I actually do anything about it. Well... not as far as I'm concerned anyway. [I guess where you draw the line is down to the individual point-of-view, but in essence I got zero monkey sex out of any of this emotional crap, and that's where I draw the line].

In most of the cases I got the blame like I *had* done something. I did the time, even though I didn't do the crime. Sometimes the blame came from her, sometimes from him, but the point was I was guilty until proven innocent.

What have I learned from this? Firstly, women are two-faced manipulative bitches. Secondly, avoid such situations at all costs. Thirdly, if you can't avoid the situation, do the monkey sex, 'cos you're gonna pay the price for it even if you don't.

bah, chill out people. we're just friends.

and she did ask me if she "wasnt attached would (she) be fuckable?" (as I have often used that word in front of her to describe women) to which I simply replied "more"

You guys - well, except Sage I guess - are all pretty sorry examples of the male half of the species. You know, it IS possible to be friends with a woman you think is desireable without screwing her at every opportunity that comes across. If you don't believe this, you've got issues mmkay? Get yourself an appointment with a shrink specialized in gender issues, because you obviously have problems relating to women as people and not just meat that can be fucked... :rolleyes:

_xxx_ said:
And if I was the husband, she'd be out of my life in no time. If he's such an idiot than he deserves it.

[PHYLOSOPHER MODE]
She'll do it with someone else anyway if not with you, so why shouldn't YOU use the possibility and just enjoy it? You would like to, I get? But DON'T START A RELATIONSHIP, that will always end in something very bad.
[/PHYLOSOPHER MODE]

I'm with him!
funk her bad and leave her she will do it anyway if it isnt you it will be someone else

Guden Oden said:
You guys - well, except Sage I guess - are all pretty sorry examples of the male half of the species. You know, it IS possible to be friends with a woman you think is desireable without screwing her at every opportunity that comes across. If you don't believe this, you've got issues mmkay? Get yourself an appointment with a shrink specialized in gender issues, because you obviously have problems relating to women as people and not just meat that can be fucked... :rolleyes:

face it, no man can just be friends with a woman (or if you are gay thats something else)
the beast within is always looming

Guden Oden said:
You guys - well, except Sage I guess - are all pretty sorry examples of the male half of the species. You know, it IS possible to be friends with a woman you think is desireable without screwing her at every opportunity that comes across. If you don't believe this, you've got issues mmkay? Get yourself an appointment with a shrink specialized in gender issues, because you obviously have problems relating to women as people and not just meat that can be fucked...

Maybe I've missed something, but I don't think that anyone in this thread has said that it is impossible to be friends (oh, my bad, hey69 just said it, but with a nickname like that whose suprised).

I was under the impression that this thread wasn't about women in general, or a specific woman in general situations, but that it was about a specific woman in a specific situation.

EDIT: Bah, enough already.

hey69 said:
Guden Oden said:

face it, no man can just be friends with a woman (or if you are gay thats something else)
the beast within is always looming

True enough, but it's not like it is impossible. Sage, I don't know the details of what is going on enough to say anything, but I have some advice. Don't be fooled into thinking that sex is the betrayal. Sure sex can be a betrayal, but ultimately it is because you broke the trust of the other person. A worse betrayal (in both mine and my wifes' opinion) is to start falling in love with another person and not stopping it. At least with sex, it can be something along the lines of "I was drunk and horny and couldn't resist the temptation" sort of affair. It is regretable and hurts the other person, but it doesn't necessarily mean your relationship is totally broken. When you consciously decide to persue a relationship with someone else that is beyond just friendship though, things are a lot worse. At some level you aren't happy with their companionship and are looking for someone else to fill in the blanks. Personally, I think this shows a much deeper flaw in the relationship, and I don't think you want to be the person filling those blanks in.

Either way, good luck. I hope it really is as straight-forward as you say.

Nite_Hawk

Nite_Hawk

Back