best friend's wife (uh-oh)

Bouncing Zabaglione Bros. said:
You said she's only recently found out about it, so for her it happening now.

**I** recently found out about it. hell, it may have been something that he did before they were actually married. i dont know the facts except that it doesnt seem to be a major issue for her anymore, just an old wound that never will completely heal.

Nite_Hawk said:
I think I'll have to point my wife to this thread for justification.

Nite_Hawk

For yourself or for her? :devilish:

The neighbor who used to live right behind us was a fireman and had appeared in the local firefighter's pinup calendar since he was such a muscle-stud (and probably 10-12 years younger than me). Naturally my wife would peak out the french doors whenever he was cutting his backyard (sans shirt, of course) to admire his physique. I sure was glad when he moved out.

John Reynolds said:
The neighbor who used to live right behind us was a fireman and had appeared in the local firefighter's pinup calendar since he was such a muscle-stud (and probably 10-12 years younger than me). Naturally my wife would peak out the french doors whenever he was cutting his backyard (sans shirt, of course) to admire his physique. I sure was glad when he moved out.

HAHAHAHAHA!!

dude that sucks, I would have moved.

Sage said:
HAHAHAHAHA!!

dude that sucks, I would have moved.

Hell no, the cop's wife next door is f'in hot as hell. Blond, about 5'9" tall, perfect body, gorgeous blue eyes, and so dumb she even flirts with me (she likes to touch, which irritates my wife, mainly because I stand there with a ornery glint in my eye loving the attention and she knows it).

I used to love pointing out the colored tube socks stud-boy would wear while cutting the grass. You just can't be sexy while wearing knee-high tube socks.

John Reynolds said:
Hell no, the cop's wife next door is f'in hot as hell. Blond, about 5'9" tall, perfect body, gorgeous blue eyes, and so dumb she even flirts with me (she likes to touch, which irritates my wife, mainly because I stand there with a ornery glint in my eye loving the attention and she knows it).

I used to love pointing out the colored tube socks stud-boy would wear while cutting the grass. You just can't be sexy while wearing knee-high tube socks.

ROFL!

oh, okay, i understand now... hahahahaha

John Reynolds said:
(she likes to touch, which irritates my wife, mainly because I stand there with a ornery glint in my eye loving the attention and she knows it)
Why do you do this to your wife?
What's wrong with you?

ZoinKs! said:
John Reynolds said:
(she likes to touch, which irritates my wife, mainly because I stand there with a ornery glint in my eye loving the attention and she knows it)
Why do you do this to your wife?
What's wrong with you?

If she can stare out the window at the hunk-o-fire's glistening naked chest on a hot sunny day, I think John deserves a bit of fair play don't you? :D

Besides, it's fun to have girls flirt with you. While you need to respect the wishes of your wife/husband, it doesn't mean totally depriving yourself of contact with the opposite sex either. It just means establishing boundaries that you don't cross, and if you do cross them you stop and turn around.

Nite_Hawk

Nite_Hawk said:
If she can stare out the window at the hunk-o-fire's glistening naked chest on a hot sunny day, I think John deserves a bit of fair play don't you? :D

Besides, it's fun to have girls flirt with you. While you need to respect the wishes of your wife/husband, it doesn't mean totally depriving yourself of contact with the opposite sex either. It just means establishing boundaries that you don't cross, and if you do cross them you stop and turn around.

Nite_Hawk

Exactly.

wow. i'm going to take a huge risk and not going to read this whole thread, because this subject sort of sickens me. but sage, you've struck me as an amoral bastard from everything i've read on here. so... if you are considering this... i hope you get what's coming to you. you realize, you may very well die just because your fool virgin ass falls for any woman he comes near.

John Reynolds said:
Nite_Hawk said:

Nite_Hawk

Exactly.
If she were posting in this thread, I'd ask her what's wrong with her. ;)

Maybe she'd tell about some chick you flirted with a few years before the fireman showed up.

So what we'd have here is a case of two people being deliberately and blatantly unkind to each other, and saying it's ok because the other person does it, too.

Bleh.

ZoinKs! said:
John Reynolds said:
Nite_Hawk said:

Nite_Hawk

Exactly.
If she were posting in this thread, I'd ask her what's wrong with her. ;)

Maybe she'd tell about some chick you flirted with a few years before the fireman showed up.

So what we'd have here is a case of two people being deliberately and blatantly unkind to each other, and saying it's ok because the other person does it, too.

Bleh.

That's really not what it's like. You seem to see this as some kind of payback/justification type of thing. "If he/she can do it, so can I!". That's not it at all. It has more to do with Humans being social creatures, and that flirting with the opposite sex helps us to feel confident about ourselves. Part of loving a person is realizing that you need to let them be themselves, and have a certain degree of independence. In my humble opinion, trying to hold someone too close and demand their exclusive attention is a recipe for disaster in almost all circumstances. This is why I don't mind my wife flirting and getting compliments from (some) guys, and why my wife treats me the same way. We both have limits we expect from the other (neither of us like each other flirting with people who use it to make themselves feel good at the other's expense).

Still, having the freedom to both be in a loving relationship and enjoy interacting with other people (especially of the opposite sex!) is absolutely fantastic. It's like having your cake and eating it too. You get the best benefits of being single and the best benefits of being in a relationship, and minimizing many of the downsides of both.

Really, that is what it all comes down to. Maximizing the benefits for both of us, while minimizing the costs.

Nite_Hawk

Here is what will likely happen.

You will end up having sex with this woman, and then proceed to continue having sex with her for an unknown length of time. All the while you will both be sick with worry trying to hide this from her hubby and everyone else around you.

Your whole life will be turned upside down during this period, but you might find it as exciting as it is draining. Depends on you really.

Eventually, one of two things will happen. She will end up leaving her hubby and having to move in with you immediately, after which point, both of you will have to deal with her guilt and you will never see your 'friend' again.. or her and her hubby will reconcile, and you will never see either of them again. *edit* Actually any number of things could happen, but those are the best case.

You could always have him hanging around and have some kind of wierd relationship, and then maybe you would be the one looking over your shoulder worrying about her and her ex rekindling things one day. A Mess.

It sounds like she is looking for a way to hurt her hubby for cheating on her and she is looking for a way to end her marriage but is not strong enough to do it alone.

But women have been known to cheat with every intent of leaving their hubby, and then have all kinds of guilt and forgotten feelings rush in and change their mind.

It's a crap shoot, and it may take a serious toll on you in the end. Be prepared.

Sage said:
yup. uh-oh. not a good situation.

Screw that..

Sage.. If I remember correctly, u said u stay with ur sister and she's hot. Set me up with her. ;)

*edit*
hmm... ok .. reading your comment a few pages ago I take it you don't have a sister. Ok .. so who am I thinking about?

About 6 months ago there was a similar thread on this board and someone mentioned they had a HOT(Model) sister.

:?

US

Sean*O said:
Here is what will likely happen.

You will end up having sex with this woman, and then proceed to continue having sex with her for an unknown length of time. All the while you will both be sick with worry trying to hide this from her hubby and everyone else around you.

Your whole life will be turned upside down during this period, but you might find it as exciting as it is draining. Depends on you really.

That was a smart post. Mainly because that is the thruth, atleast from my own experience. Especially the part about it being draining.

One moment you're happy about your problematic affair and everything feels fine and dandy. Then the next moment can be the opposite of that.

I think one of the main problems in an affair like that is (if you really really like the girl) is the jealousy you will feel when you're not the one spending time with her. Assuming that the girl won't break up with his husband. It consumes you badly and you may end up having thoughts which scares even yourself.

I really don't see the problem .

The husband has already cheated on her . The marriage is already over they just don't know it yet . She is better off with out him and sage fucking her senseless and getting caught will only bring out even greater good . Her being free of a crappy man

Well, it's quite likely that the girl won't leave her husband if they've been together for a long time. She is too afraid to do that. She'll continue keeping her old husband close to her, in addition to her new affair.

Back