All purpose sales and sales rumors/anecdotes thread next gen+

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure there'll be many more such that you eventually bite the bullet and buy a PS4 ;)

Same way I promised myself I would make do this gen with just a PS4 and my PC, but every new piece of media about Halo 5 I see just pushes me closer and closer towards crossing that line :mrgreen:
Yea but see I've had an intense hate for the super Nintendo controller since the super nes. I played Mortal kombat at a launch party on the ps4 controller and I still have that intense hate. Its just to small and akward for me and my hands cramp fast.

So I doubt I will ever buy a ps4 unless I can get it for $100 or less. I rather put more money into my pc for star citizen. Have you seen those pci-e ssd ? Those are beautiful and I want one or five.... whichever I can hide from my gf.

Yea but see I've had an intense hate for the super Nintendo controller since the super nes. I played Mortal kombat at a launch party on the ps4 controller and I still have that intense hate. Its just to small and akward for me and my hands cramp fast.

So I doubt I will ever buy a ps4 unless I can get it for $100 or less. I rather put more money into my pc for star citizen. Have you seen those pci-e ssd ? Those are beautiful and I want one or five.... whichever I can hide from my gf.
Just wait till you're married padwan that money will be going to shoes... And not just one pair 3 - 2 in black just different sizes and on pair in red. And don't ask about the size issue or the cost, bend to the power of the force.

Just wait till you're married padwan that money will be going to shoes... And not just one pair 3 - 2 in black just different sizes and on pair in red. And don't ask about the size issue or the cost, bend to the power of the force.
we do good with budgets. I have such a back log of games that I only spend a $100 or $200 on new games a year. I get another $800 or so for hardware if I choose to spend it on that lol

She is good with shoes , she is really bad with purses but I have family that are high up in two big designer companies and so we don't spend much on purses .

we do good with budgets. I have such a back log of games that I only spend a $100 or $200 on new games a year. I get another $800 or so for hardware if I choose to spend it on that lol

She is good with shoes , she is really bad with purses but I have family that are high up in two big designer companies and so we don't spend much on purses .
You need to start thinking of marriage like a service pack update but even more so

Thats the least of your problem. When the Darths show up (otherwise known as your future children) expect your wallet to be attack endlessly by a devastating Force Grip. Ripping it open and swallowing loads of cash that would otherwise be spent freely on your hobbies.

Thats the least of your problem. When the Darths show up (otherwise known as your future children) expect your wallet to be attack endlessly by a devastating Force Grip. Ripping it open and swallowing loads of cash that would otherwise be spent freely on your hobbies.
But honey Eastmen Jr needs a new video card , so I will just upgrade and give him mine...

But honey Eastmen Jr needs a new video card , so I will just upgrade and give him mine...

"Never mind honey".

Eastmen thinking to himself, "I just paid for Jr's day care, the registration for this soccer season, some new shoes (shoe size seem to change on a quarterly basis for small kids) and grocery, so all I got left is enough money for a R7 240!!!!".

"Hey Eastmen baby?"

"Yes, honey"

"Jr says he wants to go to Disney World"

"Well, you tell him he better get a @#$ job!!!!"

"My name is eastmen, not Eastman, I don't own @#$#ing Kodak!!!"

You guys have made a terrible mistake. It wont be Jr begging to go to Disney. It will be me ! I go 3 times a year if not more !

I hear you guys on the money getting tight as you get more responsibilities. I just actually don't spend money on much else. Gaming is my hobby. So the 1-2 grand I spend a year on gaming is really all I spend money on that doesn't go to food , clothes and house stuff

You guys have made a terrible mistake. It wont be Jr begging to go to Disney. It will be me ! I go 3 times a year if not more !

I hear you guys on the money getting tight as you get more responsibilities. I just actually don't spend money on much else. Gaming is my hobby. So the 1-2 grand I spend a year on gaming is really all I spend money on that doesn't go to food , clothes and house stuff
Cool man just look to the left, the right and behind you before you say that.

[emoji2]

I just actually don't spend money on much else. Gaming is my hobby. So the 1-2 grand I spend a year on gaming is really all I spend money on that doesn't go to food , clothes and house stuff
The average cost of raising a child to 18 was calculated to be $245,000 last year - so over $13,000 a year. But that's ok, you won't need money for a hobby as you'll be doing it far less or not at all - particularly for the first few years.

The average cost of raising a child to 18 was calculated to be $245,000 last year - so over $13,000 a year. But that's ok, you won't need money for a hobby as you'll be doing it far less or not at all - particularly for the first few years.

245k isn't too bad actually. That's what 13,700 a year. I'm sure they are more expensive when they are younger and costs go down as they are older. Plus make that kid work at 16 like I did.

I don't think they will ever get as expensive for me as when he went to daycare. Even with tax benefits we paid over 500 euro a month in the end for 3.5 days a week. But this is highly income dependent- if you're a working single parent you may end up paying just 50 euros, whereas my wife and I both have a job, both working four days. Also pays for her own shoes.

http://www.dataspelsbranschen.se/media/151761/nordic_game_sales_2014.pdf

Nordic sales game for 2014. Tiers 2 country.

jzXsPyevI8yjs.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back