[360, PS3] Crysis 2

Yeah better to wait as there was still tweaking, bugfixing and code optimisation going on since date for files. But I dont see anything for the worse, if anything things improved. Btw OXM magazine will have Crysis 2 review in their magazine out this thursday (score is 9/10). Also German PC Action magazine gave it a 90 percent of 100.

Yeah better to wait as there was still tweaking, bugfixing and code optimisation going on since date for files. But I dont see anything for the worse, if anything things improved. Btw OXM magazine will have Crysis 2 review in their magazine out this thursday (score is 9/10). Also German PC Action magazine gave it a 90 percent of 100.

Dude spill dem beans now.:smile:

189750_10150113143626698_655356697_6262870_7678564_n.jpg

It's done!

nope not mine. from some crytek guy twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man that "best looking game on console" quote is going to get a lot of attention lol

I'm more interested in the campaign than anything else with this game.

Bunch of PS3 SP videos in here :smile:

To bad its off screen :cry:

"Our hands-on with the demo will be up soon; however, visually speaking – leave no doubts, the PS3 version looks spectacular and on par with anything you seen on the platform"

LINK

"Our hands-on with the demo will be up soon; however, visually speaking – leave no doubts, the PS3 version looks spectacular and on par with anything you seen on the platform"

LINK

Shame sounds are off
My eyes are ready for it got a eye test last week and got my lenses today. Im ready to count those pixels :rolleyes:

LINK

:cry: Dawn off screen... but from what I can understood I'm ready to fix my previous skeptical impressions :LOL:

^ Shame that we don't have any direct feed footage of the campaign since off screen can hide some flaws. Looked great still, I'm primarily getting Crysis for the campaign so I hope it's excellent. Also whoever is playing doesn't know how to play Crysis :p

^ Shame that we don't have any direct feed footage of the campaign since off screen can hide some flaws. Looked great still, I'm primarily getting Crysis for the campaign so I hope it's excellent. Also whoever is playing doesn't know how to play Crysis :p

A lot of people dont know how to play crysis most just play it like cod.

Finally got around to watching that game with dev video I posted before, some interesting things in there.

-Certification reasons was given for the ps3 demo being delayed.
-360 demo is basically older demo/beta with a patch.
-PS3 demo is same build sent off for final cert.
-There's a cable in the game that drains energy.
-weapons are tweaked from demo to final release. Scar bouncing changed in full game and you can't use the suppressor.

Edit:

Just watched part 2:

-Game modes include crash-site, team instant action, instant action, assault (nano suits w/ little guns vs mercs w/ big guns), extraction, and capture the relay.
-"Big chunk" of stats tracked online, also a "really really cool" extra internet feature he didn't want to talk about.

That's basically it from part 2 that I found interesting. Such a wasted opportunity, I could have thought of plenty to ask him.

I could tell it was a patched up alpha.
Some things they did improve the net code,hit detection and some graphical effect like DOF which felt off in the alpha.

well each iteration has gotten more polished. the stress test was a real disaster, the leap from that to the first x360 demo was huge. Although the graphics didn't change much, just the bugginess.

I keep reading how the new demo is cleaner, less pop-in, etc. but I think it looks the same and the pop-in isn't improved at all IMO. Do you know where I can find any screengrabs of the newer demo? I looked but haven't had any luck so far. Gameplay improvements, I notice, however not so much for any visual differences.

This probably doesn't mean anything but both the beta and this most recent demo have 1.0.0.1 in the lower left hand corner of the lobby screen, I'm assuming this is the build number? If so, someone needs to update the build number in the newer demo since it's different than the beta version. HUB bob is still missing too, odd since I there are videos of it enabled on the internet.

Could just be the case that I don't remember the older beta very well. :p

I've been playing the new demo quite a bit and I think it looks better than the beta if only slightly, pop in is not quite as noticeable and IQ seems slightly cleaner. Definitely plays better though, they've improved the aiming mechanics or input lag because it is much easier to shoot than in the beta.

It's not a bad MP game actually, I like how the powers like active camo recharge so quickly, I don't quite understand how you get spotted though, is it like COD when whenever you fire you show up on radar? Or only if they have the UAV thing online?

I think I might get it for the SP, I have enough MP games to play with Reach, COD and BF3.

Back