Sony Vita Games Thread

Actually, that's false. The equivalent of the Steam Code does exist.

Examples? (outside of Crossbuy stuff where you get a Vita code when you buy the PS3 game)

Well, ok, it's mostly codes that come along with promotions and other stuff, that's true. Functionally though, it's the same thing, right? You type in a code, and you get the game. I got a code for Wipeout from my phone company, for instance, when I got a 3G Vita.

That's what I said all along. My point was that you cannot buy them at a store ... yet. Unfortunate because the best Steam deals (that aren't of the buy 99 pretentious not-really-8bit looking puzzly platformers for a tenner variety) usually don't happen within the Steam environment.

The reason I ask is that I bought the bundled Vita + LBP and that contained a download code. Since the flash card in my vita is full, I'd only want the memory card option.

oops, sorry if I caused a stir!

It's a pre-order on the cartridge version. I had ~£5 of zavvi points as well so got a mega bargain!

Bought Need For Speed Most Wanted. That game is surprisingly entertaining. Entertaining enough to overcome its utter lack of personality even.

Not strictly related to Vita games, but at NVs booth at SIGGRAPH got to look at Sheild's output side-by-side with my Vita. I'm not unbiased, but I can't see the point of the former. <shrug>

Is Sony planning to sell bigger memory card ? I'm getting tired of swapping games from PS3.

For Vita 32GB is damn small. Do they have 128GB or bigger planned ?

Is Sony planning to sell bigger memory card ? I'm getting tired of swapping games from PS3.

think someone at gaf mention some retailers (not sure which region) got a mass vita card recalled notice from Sony. Might be a hint of new cards coming.

Considering you can't yet get 128GB microSD cards, I wouldn't expect a 128GB Vita memory card right away.

But more than a capacity increase they need a price cut. Even giving Sony a generous margin, Vita memory cards are nearly 4x the price per GB as microSD cards. It has become rather absurd.

When I got my vita back in December I grabbed a 32GB card for ~$75 , I also have a 4GB that came with the vita for a spare.
Unless they release 128-256GB cards for ~$50 then I'll just stick with what i got, the extra storage is more of a luxury than a necessity for me anyway.

Also there is a new update out, one of the best updates IMO.

OS BUBBLES GET AA! also some other stuff.

Why do they not add a DLNA Renderer/Client to the Vita?

That's the first thing I always check for after an update and every time I am disappointed :cry: Why they can't enable such a basic and useful feature I don't know. It's a shame no-one has created one for the PS Studio. If I had any free time I'd look into myself!

Back