Dreams : create, share & play [PS4, PS5]

OK thanks I think then this is the most blatant example of why lighting is the single most important thing in CGI
resolution is not that high, plain textures etc, but the lighting is nearly perfect (look at the light bounce off the leaves onto the wall for obvious GI), coupled with its 'solidness'

hence it looks more real that anything that any game yet released

some plants do move, but I assume having stuff moves does degrade performance but perhaps not?
If so then release games on the ps5 with this engine.
Dreams is surely without doubt the most impressive game of this generation
Lighting and density of assets.

He's been at it since the early PC demoscene. I don't blame him for wanting to see what else there is in the world!

Or maybe he really needs a break above everything [emoji16]. Wouldn’t blame him ... must have been brutal to get this engine to where it is!

Or maybe he really needs a break above everything [emoji16]. Wouldn’t blame him ... must have been brutal to get this engine to where it is!

If you have followed him over time on twitter you wpuld have noticed he has had a few hobby projects that seems to take a bit of time. I think the, if any, "crunch" for Dreams has been in the rear view mirror for sometime.
As a senior figure in my company, I do recognise the, hmm I think I have peaked here. Is there something else out there for me, something I would enjoy? Its choices you never make that you regret, right?

There is something odd about the impact point and pretty much all of the rest of the physics. Or perhaps the impact point is supposed to be something it's visually not.

Back