Enter The Gungeon (PS4, Linux, Mac, Windows)

Couldn't find a thread for this game so here we go.

http://dodgeroll.com/gungeon/

FlipandKick.gif

Enter the Gungeon is a gunfight dungeon crawler following a band of misfits seeking to shoot, loot, dodge roll and table-flip their way to personal absolution by reaching the legendary Gungeon’s ultimate treasure: the gun that can kill the past. Select a hero and battle your way to the bottom of the Gungeon by surviving a challenging and evolving series of floors filled with the dangerously adorable Gundead and fearsome Gungeon bosses armed to the teeth. Gather precious loot, discover hidden secrets, and chat with opportunistic merchants and shopkeepers to purchase powerful items to gain an edge.

Structurally, this is "Binding of Isaac" in cutesy bullet hell form. Put a few hours into it so far and it's awesome, very polished. Performance on PS4 has been fine so far.

Well worth the price of admission.

It looks great, but I dont know. I get stressed with these kind of games,happened with Hotline Miami and BOI.
Recently bought arcade archives Bubble Bobble and recovered the love for simpler, more addictive pixelated games,and this is tempting. I have been thinking also about getting Nuclear Throne but this looks sleeker and runs at 60fps on PS4.

Last edited:
Back