Sony Reveal Event: Future of Gaming on PS5 [2020-06-11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
horizon!

lol... i smite anyone that says they would have lower resolution and better graphics. this 720p is bullshit. I didn't get eye surgery for this smear

Fck. Guerrilla is something else. This has to be one of the more solid launch lineups. If my memory has not gone silly usually launches are not that great. This time we get at least gran turismo, ratchet&clank, odd stuff and promise of horizon. I wonder if horizon is 2021 or later.

W
Fck. Guerrilla is something else. This has to be one of the more solid launch lineups. If my memory has not gone silly usually launches are not that great. This time we get at least gran turismo, ratchet&clank, odd stuff and promise of horizon. I wonder if horizon is 2021 or later.

What are the launch games ?

Oh f ... that is so bold that hardware and such a good graphical intro

And with and without Player

Headphones weren’t really necessary this presentation though.

But wow at Horizon ...

And I liked Ratchet and Clank too great way to show what is possible now and wasn’t before.

Low point was one or two games that looked like cheap android phone games including that octodad sequel probably the worst.

I would have cut a whole bunch of stuff from the middle but the start and end were really strong!

Last edited:
I think it was a nice show:
-Lots of games
-Gameplay
-REVIII and Horizon 2 probably best looking next-gen games so far.
-Box reveal

OK, that was pretty cool. The Demon Souls Remake looks REALLY good. But is it ONLY the cutscene? Hopefully, the gameplay looks as good as the cutscene.

The graphics for Horizon 2 looked REALLY nice. Lots of previously announced games, but showing some gameplay in them was cool. Ratchet and Clank looks nice, but I hope it doesn't focus so much on the world switching that it becomes too gimmicky.

The hardware design I'm mixed on.

The version with the optical drive looks fugly as sin. Like it has a wart on it. The digital version looks pretty nice and the design is likely to age a lot better than say the PS3 console design.

Optical version definitely not stackable. I'm not even sure the digital version is stackable. Looks like they are both meant to be used vertically.

Regards,
SB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back