Pre-Order Info/Help - PS4/XO

This thread is not about predicting preorders or about comparing preorder numbers or about kinect 2 not being required, so don't even go there. That level of noise will be removed.

I was using energizer aa rechargeable batteries last gen. I think they are finally done after 7 years. Which eneloop are the best to grab ? second gen ones or the xx ones ?

Was just about to post it. Will probably go pretty quick... already ranked #1 on the bestsellers (hourly) and movers and shakers rankings.

Yeah but who wants to be forced to pay full price for a secon DS4.

Bundle it with a game and give a break on the price, like $450 instead of $460.

I think it's going to go fast, simply because it's a launch bundle, and the PS4 is pretty much sold out everywhere already, even the standard editions.

I was using energizer aa rechargeable batteries last gen. I think they are finally done after 7 years. Which eneloop are the best to grab ? second gen ones or the xx ones ?

XX are LSD and high capacity, standard eneloops are LSD and lower capacity. It's really up to you which one to get, XX cost a lot more. I personally use standard eneloops in my controller and swap them out when they need charging. I use XX in other devices like my R/C radios since they're so expensive.

BTW anyone know why MS doesn't offer a free game for North America?

Last edited by a moderator:

Give 'em time. It's early days yet. (If MS doesn't see the pre-orders or sales that they were hoping for, I could easily see them adding a pack-in to sweeten the pot. That's a lot easier than lowering the price.)

XXX are LSD and high capacity, standard eneloops are LSD and lower capacity. It's really up to you which one to get, XXX cost a lot more. I personally use standard eneloops in my controller and swap them out when they need charging. I use XXX in other devices like my R/C radios since they're so expensive.

It seems to be a 3 dollar diffrence on amazon between a 4 pack of second gen eneloop and a 4 pack of xx 2500 mah eneloop

GameStop are sending out emails again saying they have Day One Editions available for Pre-Order. But when you go there they only have the game bundled editions. Microsoft Store still has Day One Editions for Pre-Order though.

Tommy McClain

I was at gamestop earlier today canceling. They are taking system only preorders for day one in the store.

Is there an official link where I can see what is included on Xbox One Day One Edition (America)?

I've preordered it, but I don't know exactly what is included.

Is there an official link where I can see what is included on Xbox One Day One Edition (America)?

I've preordered it, but I don't know exactly what is included.

http://www.trueachievements.com/n13595/xbox-one-day-one-edition-details.htm

Has some details on it.

Day One Edition bonus content was also announced for the following titles:
- Forza Motorsport 5 - Access to four cars tuned to the top of their class.
- Ryse: Son of Rome - Exclusive multiplayer map and sword with bonus attributes.
- Kinect Sports Rivals - Exclusive sporting equipment that separates your Champion from the rest of the world.
- Dead Rising 3 - Exclusive Frank West and Chuck Greene Tribute Packs with bonus attributes.

Although I'm not at all sure if that means you get access to that content if you buy the standard game and have an Xbox One Day One edition or if you have to buy the Day One edition of that game.

Regards,
SB

Major Nelson says that there is a 14-day Gold Trial in the box. Not sure if that's for Day One Edition or all of them...

MajorNelson said:
I seem to recall being told that each Xbox One has a 14-day Gold Trial code inside.
Source: Reddit

Tommy McClain

Back