DriveClub by Evolution Studios [PS4]

Preordered the PSPlus upgrade, only 39,99 is a nice price and I have yet to regret buying an evolution studios game.

Why do ppl use gif's (rhetorical question)

a few days ago I made one 10sec's long ~8 MB
I then decided to make it as html5 video same scene(*) ~50secs long <4MB and true color not 256 color palette

so basically we're talking about a file size 10x bigger for something that looks worse, aka its a braindead choice

(*)the gif was the first 10secs, I originally thought 50secs but then who wants to view a 40MB gif

I agree 1980s technology is a lousy way to share video, but how easy is it to make an HTML or alternative vid clip that plays in a browser and can be embedded? At least we've gotten to a point where people aren't embedding them in forum posts. ;)

I have seen many use webM as an alternative, great quality to file size ratio. gif just wasn't designed with video in mind but many still use it because you can view gifs on pretty much anything these days.

Starting to get very excited for this! I haven't seen anyone drive with gyro yet or use it for cockpit camera or anything like that yet either.

Starting to get very excited for this! I haven't seen anyone drive with gyro yet or use it for cockpit camera or anything like that yet either.

Is it confirmed that we can drive using the motion sensors on the controller? And does it work any better than on any of the older games where it just didn't work? I missed a lot (most) of the racing games on PS3 so I've been asking myself for a little while now.

Back