• Within couple months

Votes: 28 18.1%
  • Very late this year

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • Not until next year

Votes: 69 44.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Charlie is saying the following regarding 5870 leaks may not be accurate.
How about DX11 functionality, basically more per shader * 1600. Add in a tessellator, some other shaders, and voila, you are somewhere in the ballpark. Or you could say there are things in the chip that haven't been fully leaked yet.
What could that be?
Magic pixies? :p

Also is the Evergreen press deck over 100 pages? Thanks neliz for the benchmarks. :)

Since I don't think that patch adds WDDM 1.1 support to Vista, the performance still should be the same.

I read on several websites that it adds WDDM 1.1 support and it should bring improvements on performance from the revised DirectX runtime code being optimized for multi-core/threaded systems.

Im just curious on how much of an impact it will have, hence why i wrote how i'd like to see those benchmarks re-done after the update is released for vista.

I read on several websites that it adds WDDM 1.1 support and it should bring improvements on performance from the revised DirectX runtime code being optimized for multi-core/threaded systems.

Im just curious on how much of an impact it will have, hence why i wrote how i'd like to see those benchmarks re-done after the update is released for vista.

The multithreadthing is DX11, not WDDM 1.1

31062368.jpg

rbeo.jpg

Back