Xbox in 2000, will its graphics still reign supreme.......!?

PC-Engine said:
Most of them. Crazy Taxi, DOA2, F355, etc, Like you said its 99.9%, but that extra 0.1% makes all the difference.

Sorry, but I just don't see it. BTW I've seem Virtua Tennis in the arcade and it looked different, but not necessarily better. Probably has to do with the monitor that are used in arcade cabinets.

An arcade monitor is basically the same thing as a normal TV except they use RGBHV instead of NTSC.

Reznor007 said:
An arcade monitor is basically the same thing as a normal TV except they use RGBHV instead of NTSC.
Which effectively means that they are entirely different quality-wise ;)

Huh?? Read what I posted. I said it's obviously downgraded ESPECIALLY since it's not using the same hardware as N2. N1->DC ports are NOT obviously downgraded IF AT ALL!

Yes that's my whole point, its obvious to you that it was downgraded, while its not obvious to some of my friends. Its the same with me that some N1 to DC port is obviously downgraded while its not to you.

I mean if you look at the PS2 CT, it'll probably quite obvious to you if it was butchered down from the Arcade. Some of my friends won't notice a different.

Why do you keep using PS2 as an example? Is it so that you can make it seem like the downgrade from N2->PS2 is the same as N1->DC? Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. If you want to use equal examples try using System 246->PS2 and N1->DC :p

Let's see if your argument holds water now ;)

Back