Xbox Game Pass, Game Pass Ultimate now Includes EA Play! [XGP, GamePass]

1679405080096.png

Might actually set up GeForce Now on the Deck to try this when it arrives. There's not been anything in my library that struggles natively so not bothered to date. Hoovering up some PC GP titles would make it worthwhile.

Might actually set up GeForce Now on the Deck to try this when it arrives. There's not been anything in my library that struggles natively so not bothered to date. Hoovering up some PC GP titles would make it worthwhile.
4080 performance PC for $21.67 CAD per month. Can run this for 8 years before paying the price of a 4080. I’m sure they’ll continue upgrading the cloud at this premium price point as well.

Game changer for those that don’t want to pay the absurd GPU prices of today.

Last edited:
4080 performance PC for $21.67 CAD per month. Can run this for 8 years before paying the price of a 4080. I’m sure they’ll continue upgrading the cloud at this premium price point as well.

Game changer for those that don’t want to pay the absurd GPU prices of today.

Tbh, I was just talking overcoming the laziness of setting it up on the Deck. 😁

I did have it sideloaded on a Firestick when I was play ACValhalla. The free '1 hour' tier was handy for dipping into that for brief stints.

Some indie style games coming to GamePass:
  • Another Crab's Treasure
  • Little Kitty Big City
  • Techtonica
  • Sea of Stars
  • Harold Halibut
  • Galacticare
  • Neon White
  • Mineko's Night Market
  • Book Walker
  • The Wandering Village

Rumor via Windows Central
After 21 years of creation, the term "Xbox Live" will be eliminated.
- "Xbox Live Gold" changed to "Xbox Game Pass Core" from September 1, 2023.
- In order to enjoy online multiplayer and various benefits, you must subscribe to the "Core" service.
- The price of "Core" is the same as the existing "Live Gold" price ($9.99 per month / $59.99 per year)
- All existing live gold subscribers will be converted to core subscribers.
- More than 25 Game Pass games available in "Core" service:
Among Us, Descenders, Dishonored 2, DOOM Eternal, Fable Anniversary, Fallout 4, Fallout 76, Forza Horizon 4, Gears 5, Grounded, Halo 5: Guardians, Halo Wars 2, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, Human Fall Flat, INSIDE, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Psychonauts 2, State of Decay 2, Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

(MS says this list will grow in the coming months)
- Games with Gold will also end on September 1st.
- Free games previously acquired with Live Gold will remain in the user's account.

- Discounts on purchases that Game Pass subscribers received also apply to "Core" subscribers.

Xbox Live Gold dies for Game Pass Core
수정됨_1.jpg

So if you are console only, it's $1 more per month for the full Gamepass catalog? That's a hell of a deal.

-EDIT- Nevermind, I see now that "Console" doesn't include Online Console Multiplayer.

Last edited:
It's the same as today just with a new name.
You have then to decide if you want playing online and 25+ games, probably no day1 ($10 Core) or the whole Game Pass catalog with day1 games but no online gaming ($11 Console)

Games with Gold dies too. Probably for the best. I like that they included 25+ title with core. For people that didn't want full Game Pass it's a nice freebie. Better than 2 or 3 mid titles a month you don't want.

Back