Unofficially RSX = G80

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEWARES!

shark_crane.jpg

I can unofficially confirm that the RSX will be based off NVIDIA’s upcoming G80 technology. The latest IP has been done for quite sometime (actually 3 months); NVIDIA will be announcing details soon. Anyhow, my source is very legit…works for NVIDIA!! You don’t have to believe me…but my source is a very honorable person. Maybe not to NDA agreements.... :oops:

My friend is claiming there’s “press” kit documentation (info) being finalized for an upcoming NVIDIA press conference. He’s quite sure on what he saw..........

Lets get back to the topic of the above, because that is what this thread is supposed to be about. It might be true or it might not be true. Actually, it's probably not true. But if it turned out to be true what kind of technology, specs, or performance would you expect from such a chip?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please lock this goddamn thread!

Seriously, I don't understand why the Mods leave threads like this open. It's not even funny anymore. It has gone on too long.

Threads about moronic conjecture and hope triumphing over reason have no place a B3D.

Agreed. This thread is pointless, some people have extremely thick skulls it seems.

No, this thread is perfectly fine and there is nothing wrong with this thread. The only negative aspects of this thread are certain rude and borderline hateful remarks by certain individuals which I have chosen to overlook and ignore. This is a good thread about a popular subject and if you don't want to participate then your free to post in one of the dozens of other threads on this forum. We would love to have you participate, because your a valued member of this community and obviously have every right to join in the conversation.

But just because you disagree with or dislike the subject matter being discussed is not a justification to call for this thread to be killed. That is disrespectful, because I sincerely hope on this forum threads are not killed because people simply don't like them or disagree with the subjects their about.

Hey, I'm fine with whatever the truth turns out to be. If the RSX is a N47 (what it most probably will be) or something different I'm still excited about the PS3! I don't mind discussing all possibilities and even those that are far fetched, because until Sony officially releases the specs we do not know for certain what the *final* RSX is all about. We know what the *current* RSX is most probably (99.999999%), but there is no way to absolutely predict the future.

I have no problem with you, Dean A, nAo, or others that have been very critical of Nerve Damage, myself, and a few others on this thread. I realize you have a different opinion than myself, and I can live with it. And I don't call for people to be banned, threads to be killed, or insult other users just because I disagree with them.

I want to discuss something on this forum with anyone who cares to discuss it with me, and let others discuss whatever they want to discuss. It's that simple. Everyone has the freedom to simply participate in whatever threads they want or ignore whatever threads they choose.

But please don't call on this thread being locked or killed. That is simply not very polite or respectful at all. Again, I have no problem with any of you despite the heat I have been getting. And I want it to stay that way, because I appreciate this community and everyone in it. But comments to kill this thread or ban certain users are really beginning to frustrate me.

Please, lets all get along and if we don't like certain threads lets all participate in the ones we do find interesting or make new threads about subject matter we wish to discuss. But lets not lock threads because other people have different opinions than ourselves.

This is a bit off topic but it's important,

I live in the USA. However, ever since the Republicans came to power with the support of the Christian Reich, people are being forced to agree with them or become victims of name calling, insults, and other forms of abuse just because they have different opinions. This is bull! We are suppose to be able to talk with others without being attack by those your sharing opinions with.
Bacat been nothing but respectful, however some of you been attacking him like he's been insult you.
If you are men or professionals this behavior is unacceptable!:mad:

Back on topic,

I too want real answers to these questions about the RSX & G80.

Yeah, I think this one's gone far enough. The heat is way out distancing the light now.

If a new source shows up, feel free to start another. In the meantime, LOCKED.

This is a bit off topic but it's important,

I live in the USA. However, ever since the Republicans came to power with the support of the Christian Reich, people are being forced to agree with them or become victims of name calling, insults, and other forms of abuse just because they have different opinions. This is bull! We are suppose to be able to talk with others without being attack by those your sharing opinions with.
Bacat been nothing but respectful, however some of you been attacking him like he's been insult you.
If you are men or professionals this behavior is unacceptable!:mad:
Ok, he pulled politics into it....it's officially over now. :devilish:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back