Tom Clancy's The Division [PS4, XO]

Agreed. I'm also red green colour blind and at the best of times it's hard to see. If you're standing inside a support station, which is a green highlight, and the aoe is targeted on top of it, good look trying to see it.

I'm not colorblind and it's hard to see. Can't imagine how even harder to see for those with colorblind.

Normally it's easy to see but when in action, it can be hard to see. Especially when got "disturbed" with debuff that changes the screen color.

Btw Changing character's jacket and shirt color to white also helps.

I'm not colorblind and it's hard to see. Can't imagine how even harder to see for those with colorblind.

Normally it's easy to see but when in action, it can be hard to see. Especially when got "disturbed" with debuff that changes the screen color.

Btw Changing character's jacket and shirt color to white also helps.
BTW did they reduce the input lag on the console game recently?

This game has become a joke lately IMO. So many cheeses, glitches and exploits. Most of the exploits were fixed but you can still cheese the incursion. Dark zone used to be fun, but now everyone has souped up gear and are running around in groups of 4+ killing everyone. And yes I meant 4+... people are grouping up with other groups.

I mean I was fine with the fact that going rogue and PVPing etc is part of the game, but there's no player limits for teams, so unless you're in a full team of 4, or you have incredibly good gear, you're gonna get melted by teams of 4+. The only time I feel I can play without a bunch of rogue teams running around is very late at night when the servers are quiet.

Yep. Once I'd beaten the missions on challenging, it was game over for me. Went back to mess around with the incursion, but it was a huge disappointment. Not going to bother with it.

Here's one of my best manhunt chase survival experience in the DZ. Was pretty funny, almost got all the server agents on my back lol

Supposedly, The Division has native UHD on the PlayStation 4 Pro. If so this would be the sharpest PlayStation 4 AAA game.
The updated TAA is also the best TAA I've seen so far. I know none TAA with so little ghosting. The picture is extremely sharp.

Here are some screenshots which I have found (not mine): https://www.flickr.com/photos/56281102@N02/33068035342/

It would be appreciated if someone would create high-quality screenshots. Best with ingame sharpness at 0%.

Last edited:
Back