Tom Clancy's The Division [PS4, XO]

DieH@rd

Legend

Wow, running live on PS4. Incredible detail, scope, multi device gameplay [one player was using tablet], animations and open world playground.

Cant wait to see more!

As I mentioned in the other thread, wow. Graphics of the show so far, and also some nice physics effects. Really amazed.

Amount of details is staggering. If this is what a multiplatform games will look at PS4, I cant wait to see 1st party games in 2-3 years.

Oh ok thanks guys, I missed that part of the demo.

One weird thing though, why are there group buffs for +20 dmg by a flying drone? And magic healing from a distance?? Kind of lost the realism factor there.

I'm not going to get too excited until they show some more gameplay. What they showed was not particularly thrilling. I'd have rather seen the PvP combat.

Graphics are fantastic though. Seems they've set the bar for E3 graphics, for now.

Most people are loving the technology of this game, I see. I gotta watch the video again then, because I kinda missed it when it was aired, for the most part.

So this game is an open world MMO RPG...

Screens:

nd88wvI.jpg

CNXVpuv.jpg

wpAQL5u.jpg

isUAfyjVVcj28.gif

untitled-206l4lri.gif

untitled-20539bzp.gif

the graphics are very good but imo not as amazing as people are making out just cause they heard "PS4" somewhere.

It's not so far from Watch Dogs or something like that.

Graphics of the show so far,

disagree...

Back