The Crew [PS4, XO]

Woah , just watched some gameplay and it looks so cool, the races all cross country and across regions. Maybe the cars don't look at par with what we expect but maybe the visual overhaul will take care of it. Wonder if they can pull the performance out of the ps4 or the new graphics are mainly for PC?

How's the driving, guys? NFS like? Cos I think I like the concept of the long races spanning environments. Feel like getting it , been getting a Forza Horizon itch lately and don't have an xbox.

Sorry for the necro thread
but if any crew fans would like to play the crew on a pc its available for free (for about the next 3 weeks)
from ubisoft
just type club ubisoft into google

yea, free for all on PC. grab it even if u don't plan to play it. I played a few races, the gfx are better and I get 60 fps, but the sliding floaty cars are still the same, so. Games get better with co op, will try and get some friends into it as its free and see if its any fun.

Funny now that I am playing it on my laptop I am finding it very very good and fun and exactly what I was looking for.
this is strange. Either they have changed the handling with the WIld Run or the game just wasn't the same on theps44. I found it bland on the ps4 but now am loving it on my laptop. Bought Wild Run expansion from steam too as its vry cheap for us. But the steam version keeps crashing, so had to delete that and now playing on Uplay and having a lot of fun !
I am so suprised that a game that I had with me for a month on the ps4 and had not liked at all is so much fun now on PC. The handling feels so ...right here, whereas whn I played on th eps4 last year it felt so bad that I was unable to win events, now I am just playing naturally and winning, the way it should be !

Has anyone here a spare code for the TC2 PS4 beta please ? I registered right after E3 last year but did not get one :(

thank you !

Back