The Complete List of PC Ray Traced Titles with Classification

Huh? What RTGI was overdrive using before if not ReSTIR?
Was also puzzled by this a bit and went back to Overdrive release info - from all the wording used back then it seems like they've used RTX DI but the GI part was essentially their own RT GI solution used previously (as in RT modes available at launch) but with higher LODs/limits for Overdrive mode.

Will be interesting to see how RTX GI will compare to that.

With the 2.1 update the graphics menue is bugged in Cyberpunk: You can play Cyberpunk with PT and without denoising. Chose DLAA, disable upscaling and then go back to upscaling and DLAA with RR should be activated. Now the game gets rendered without denoising. Here is an example after a few seconds:

Performance is around 30 FPS in 4K on a 4090. Pathtracing, 30 FPS in nativ 4K.

Yeah, can confirm this. There are a multitude of ways to trigger this. Funnily enough I wouldn't even say that the non denoised image looks bad in 4K native.

Call of Duty HQ will be getting path tracing support in a couple days. not Modern Warfare 3 or Warzone. the lobbies

This is almost pointless.

It should be a first step towards intergrating full Path Tracing in future Call of Duty games, which would help the adoption of Path Tracing in AAA games. It's a great first step in my opinion.
I think Call of Duty is the least likely of almost any game to do this.

Added Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, uses RT for Shadows, Reflections and diffuse GI.
Added Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and Call of Duty Warzone in Path Tracing.

The firing range being path traced at least means there is some actual first person gameplay that supports path tracing, lol. Hope it's a sign of things to come with future titles.

Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, uses RT for Shadows, Reflections and diffuse GI.
Presumably it falls back on some s/w solution in the absence of RT h/w.
What I find funny here is that no one seem to have benchmarked the game on non-DXR h/w at the moment. (And the performance profile on DXR h/w is about as you would expect.)

The firing range being path traced at least means there is some actual first person gameplay that supports path tracing, lol. Hope it's a sign of things to come with future titles.

What are the details of the implementation? The lighting does not look path traced at all.

On Nvidia you can turn off DXR support even in DXR compliant hardware using NV Profile inspector :D
Well, 5700XT isn't doing that bad according to TPU's benchmark.
It is behind 3060 here (about even on average) but this is somewhat consistent with other results between AMD and Nv h/w in this title.
Now I do wonder how my 4090 will run the game with DXR disabled...

Well, 5700XT isn't doing that bad according to TPU's benchmark.
It is behind 3060 here (about even on average) but this is somewhat consistent with other results between AMD and Nv h/w in this title.
Now I do wonder how my 4090 will run the game with DXR disabled...

Is the 5700XT producing an identical image though? That performance seems far too close to similar tier DXR enabled cards.

Quick question : when a game uses the standard direct x type raytracing that can be run on any hardware, do nvidia cards use tensor cores for that ?

Back