The Complete List of PC Ray Traced Titles with Classification

Sorry for not adding this to the other post but I missed the 10 min time limit. I went and took a screenshot of that area he walks out into when talking about reflections.

edit: after playing it an then watching his video again I actually think it might have RT reflections, I'm gonna capture a video following where he goes to try get a better comparison when I have a chance tomorrow. Shadows and AO seem to look worse though.

liesofp.jpg

Last edited:
Ok so I went and tried to work this out. Firstly the settings in the mac video are all high with shadows and effects on medium, my screenshot above is all on best (it's the ultra setting, it goes low->med->high->best) but for the video i set them to the same as the mac. Was watching the motogp qualifying on the oled tv so I capped this at 1440p native no upscaling on my monitor. I couldn't get rid of the roughness on the ground on the pc version with different resolutions or different upscaling settings or graphic settings, they may have removed that to enchance the reflections on the mac but either way it looks very similar but the roughness on the pc makes it a little hard to really tell but I don't think the mac is actually using RT reflections here. I think the reflections look pretty similar it's just the lack of roughness on ground makes them look more noticable.

You know if your going to update and maintain this list at some point in the future when nearly all games include ray tracing it's going to get very big.

Can't wait for homeworld 3, wasn't really expecting any RT support so while i'm glad to see some use of it I wonder if RTGI would have worked well with all the lasers, engine and other lights on the ships. Maybe too heavy in large fights with hundreds of lasers/missile/ships.

Yeah, things are so far apart in space and the camera view so distant usually that local bounce would really only mean bounce from ship parts onto other ship parts.
RT Shadows makes a lot of sense I think for the game type.

Yeah, things are so far apart in space and the camera view so distant usually that local bounce would really only mean bounce from ship parts onto other ship parts.
RT Shadows makes a lot of sense I think for the game type.
You have any plans to cover this on DF? I know the last couple of RTS games you looked at were a mixed bag (coh3/aoe4). Hope it comes out without issues and if you cover it the video can be a positive one to start 24. The first 2 are probably my favourite RTS of all time so I can't lie, even if this comes out in rough shape I wont be able to resist............

You have any plans to cover this on DF? I know the last couple of RTS games you looked at were a mixed bag (coh3/aoe4). Hope it comes out without issues and if you cover it the video can be a positive one to start 24. The first 2 are probably my favourite RTS of all time so I can't lie, even if this comes out in rough shape I wont be able to resist............
I would love to try and cover it. Let us see what I can do when the time comes in February.
Avatar is upon us for the time being and that is a nice RT thing in the meantime :)

Call of Duty HQ will be getting path tracing support in a couple days. not Modern Warfare 3 or Warzone. the lobbies

Call of Duty HQ serves as the hub for all Modern Warfare III and Call of Duty: Warzone content, enabling players to quickly access Multiplayer, Zombies, Battle Royale, the Firing Range, and more. On December 6th, GeForce RTX gamers can activate full ray tracing in the lobbies of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III and Call of Duty: Warzone, enabling you to see your characters, skins, vehicles, and weapons in an entirely new light.

Full ray tracing, otherwise known as path tracing, is a demanding but highly accurate way to render light and its effect on a scene. Reflections, shadows, ambient occlusion, and more are all amped up, letting your Call of Duty content shine with incredible detail and realism. Inspect your Gunsmith weapons with enhanced detail, see your characters with pixel-perfect lighting and shadowing, head to the Firing Range to test your beautifully rendered loadouts, and marvel at immersive pre-game moments with you and your assembled squad.

All GeForce RTX gamers can activate pre-game Path Tracing via the Video options menu, and doing so will automatically enable NVIDIA DLSS 3.5 with DLSS Ray Reconstruction. Ray Reconstruction replaces hand-tuned ray tracing denoisers with a new unified AI model, elevating the image quality of ray-traced effects and full ray tracing to new heights, further enhancing detail, realism and immersion.

ReSTIR Global Illumination is going to be added to Cyperpunk 2077 update 2.1, immensely improving the quality of indirectly lit scenes and also reducing ghosting to significantly. This will end the preview status of the Path Tracing Technology Preview in Cyperpunk, as both NIVIDIA and CDPR announces the feature to be featured complete.
Call of Duty HQ will be getting path tracing support in a couple days. not Modern Warfare 3 or Warzone. the lobbies
It's going to be added to the lobbies of Modern Warfare 3 and Warzone. Modern Warfare 2 and 1 are not affected.

Last edited:
I think my test case for obvious ghosting in Cyberpunk would be looking down at NPCs in the atrium outside of V's apartment. Will be seeing how that looks tomorrow!

ReSTIR Global Illumination is going to be added to Cyperpunk 2077 update 2.1, immensely improving the quality of indirectly lit scenes and also reducing ghosting to significantly. This will end the preview status of the Path Tracing Technology Preview in Cyperpunk, as both NIVIDIA and CDPR announces the feature to be featured complete.

It's going to be added to the lobbies of Modern Warfare 3 and Warzone. Modern Warfare 2 and 1 are not affected.

Huh? What RTGI was overdrive using before if not ReSTIR?

Back