The Complete List of PC Ray Traced Titles with Classification

I’ve never heard about the Dragons Dogma franchise. The first game got pretty good reviews. Might check it out.

Where's the raytracing in that trailer?

Last edited:
Doom 2 received a path tracing mod.

Starminer will have ray-traced lighting (RTXGI), ray-traced reflections, ray-traced transparent reflections, ray-traced ambient occlusion, and ray-traced shadows.

Gray Zone Warfare is a UE5 game launching with Hardware Lumen.

Nvidia claims thatSuicide Squad will support Raytracing reflections:
On PC, leverage the power of your GeForce RTX GPU to enhance your experience in Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League. Use dedicated RT Cores to enable ray-traced reflections, and use your GPU’s Tensor Cores to activate NVIDIA DLSS Super Resolution.

Huh, that's an interesting choice for UE5 and also an interesting wording ("character shadows").
I wonder if that means lumen for lighting then RT shadows ontop but only for characters? Because you could take it as new lighting and RT shadows for characters only which could then be assumed it's not using lumen either as that should benefit more than just characters.

Hi !

Just wanna say that, maybe can be added to the list those 2 games (after you guys maybe validate my informations) :

- RoboCop: Rogue City
This game turn with the Unreal Engine 5 and seem to have "Global Illumination + Reflections + Shadows:" (Lumen reflexions)

- The Talos Principle 2
Unreal Engine 5
also, and seem to have also "Global Illumination + Reflections + Shadows:"

Both games does not have path tracing sadly.

Hope to see more UE5 and path traced games in the futur :D

++

Both use software Lumen, as such they are devoid of any hardware ray tracing.
Ho yes ok, i thought harware games was allowed since it was in your first post. But ok, noted ;)

Anyway, software RT is not relevant as the hardware RT? (real question, I'm not so technically aware).

See you.

I also don't get it
This will be the thread for all ray traced games on PC, whether software (compute) or hardware (accelerated), all games will be constantly updated, and are classified according to the type of ray tracing used. I did my best to arrange them from lightest to heaviest. Out of topic posts will be reported for deletion.

Software:
World Of Tanks (Shadows)
Crysis 1 Remastered (Reflections)
Gears 5 (Screen Space Global Illumination)
Days Gone (Screen Space Global Illumination)
The Outer Worlds (Screen Space Global Illumination)
Teardown (Path Tracing)

I also don't get it
UE5 titles with Software Lumen are present since 2020, I didn't add them because it was implied that UE5 titles with Lumen already support software RT, even if they had hardware RT. It's a known quantity. Instead, I only add UE5 titles with hardware Lumen, RT shadows, or Path Tracing.
Ho yes ok, i thought harware games was allowed since it was in your first post. But ok, noted ;)
Don't you mean software not hardware?

Anyway, software RT is not relevant as the hardware RT? (real question, I'm not so technically aware).
Oh they are relevant, which is why they are included in the first category, it's just that UE5 games with Lumen are known to operate as compute ray tracing.

Back