The Complete List of PC Ray Traced Titles with Classification

What sucks is when these promises are made and then they just ghost with no communication. People will understand if it turned out to be too hard.

Exoprimal will release on the RE engine, supporting RT shadows, ambient occulsion, reflections and global illumination, especifically during cutscenes.

NVIDIA just announced Alan Wake 2 is going to feature Ray Tracing along side the newly announced of DLSS 3.5 with Ray Reconstruction.

Path Tracing uses completely diff GI than normal Game 😀

That makes sense given the “full raytracing” label. I assume that means RTXDI + ReSTIR GI but happy to be corrected. Control uses rasterized direct lighting with RT effects layered on.

Desordre got a beta with path tracing: https://steamcommunity.com/games/2097490/announcements/detail/3687939575940206929

It runs about as fast as Cyberpunk 2077 with Overdrive. Path tracing makes the game look even better than before. In another thread I wrote that Desordre is too bright for me. That was the case because of the unintentional high amount of fog and that was corrected by the developer.

More information from the developer about the path tracing in the Version 1.2.7 update notes and in the comments: https://steamcommunity.com/app/2097490/eventcomments/3825299103414816419/

"I've also experimented with a fully ray-traced version based on Nvidia's ReSTIR GI + ReSTIR DI. The rendering looks promising, although there are some issues, including a significant amount of noise that is already partly present with the current RTX DI. Depending on the improvements made by DLSS 3.5 in Unreal Engine, i may release a path-tracing version of the game, although this is not yet confirmed."

Last edited:
Tried it out right now, was crashing with RT enabled had to enable it after the cutscene. The default reflections seem to be mix of SSR + fallback. With RT on, I can see reflections even when they don't have a fallback, but RT reflections don't look as defined as SSR.

Tried it out right now, was crashing with RT enabled had to enable it after the cutscene. The default reflections seem to be mix of SSR + fallback. With RT on, I can see reflections even when they don't have a fallback, but RT reflections don't look as defined as SSR.
UE4 default SSR is not variable glossy really. So one thing that can happen is that SSR is just universally sharper/more defined.

Added Madden NFL 24, which supports RT Ambient Occlusion through Frostbite, and was released in 2023.

Added Q.U.B.E 2, which has been updated in 2023 to support RT reflections through UE4.

Added Fishing North Atlantic, the game was updated in 2023 to support RT shadows, reflections and ambient occlusion through UE4.

Also added Daydream Forgotten Sorrow, released in 2023 and also supports RT shadows, reflections and ambient occlusion through UE4.

Also added Gripper, released in 2023 and also supports RT shadows, reflections and ambient occlusion through UE4.

Also added Kakudo released in 2023 and supports RT shadows through UE4.

Added Orbit.industries, released in 2022 and supports RT shadows and reflections through UE4.

Added The Eternal Cylinder, released in 2022, and supports RT shadows, reflections and ambient occlusion through UE4.

Added The Idolmaster: Starlit Season, released in 2021 and supports RT shadows and reflections through UE4.

Added Time Breaker, released in 2022 and supports RT shadows, reflections and ambient occlusion through UE4.

Added To Hell With It, released in 2022 and supports RT shadows, reflections and ambient occlusion through UE4.

Links below.

Last edited:
Back