Symbiogenesis [SquareEnix NFT Game]

BRiT

(>• •)>⌐■-■ (⌐■-■)
Legend
Supporter

Square Enix shows a trailer for Symbiogenesis NFT game, says it’ll have 10,000 characters​

THE PUBLISHER CLAIMS “COLLECTIBLE ARTWORKS” WILL “MEET REAL GAME UTILITY”

According to new information provided by Square Enix, Symbiogenesis is described as “narrative-unlocked NFT entertainment”.

The company says the game is “a completely new form of NFT-based entertainment, where 10,000 collectible artworks meet real game utility”.

Square Enix claims that the 10,000 NFT characters that will be made availble will have a unique design, with various races and professions”, along with images that can be used as social media profile pictures.

The 10,000 characters will be sold as each chapter of the game is revealed, of which Square Enix says there will be six.

None of that requires NFTs and Blockchain to achieve. The only reason is pyramid scheme profiteering. It's just regular value through scarcity crap.

Btw, i really thought that NFT topic is closed already.
I mean, we can generate artsy images by puting in our wishes into some web browser for free. 'Draw me an blond ape with braces, sucker' -> 'Here you have it, dear master. It has 6 fingers, but i gave my best.'
So why should anybody on earth spend a dime on some NFT anymore?

Poor SE managers, predicting trends which are already dead before they even started.
But maybe i'm wrong...

. It has 6 fingers

Please make it have normal human hands with normal fingers

[proceeds to generate a totally different image]

No no no. Just the hands! Here I'll mark the hands for you (via inpainting)

[proceeds to draw an overly large hands]

Back