Starfield [XBSX|S, PC, XGP]

i dont understand why they wont add a way to un-tag resources, also why wont they fix the location of the ecs constant, the waypoint goes to where it isnt and same with the quest markers leading you back there, so annoying
Likely in some backlog. I have a feeling they will just keep investing until the game “gets” there and hope that players return one day

Performance modes unlocked for series X consoles. But fixes and graphical options.

Teases vehicles at end of video
Amazed has these options on XSX.
  • Frame Rate Target: You can now choose between 30, 40, 60 or an Uncapped frame rate on VRR displays. If you do not have a VRR display running 120hz, you will still be able to select from 30 or 60. Screen tearing may occur at times when selecting 60 on a non-VRR display.
  • Prioritize: You can now prioritize between Visuals and Performance while trying to maintain the frame rate target. If you’re choosing a frame rate target of 60 or above, we recommend changing this to Performance. Prioritizing Visuals keeps the highest resolution while maintaining full detail for special effects, lighting, and crowds. Prioritizing Performance lowers internal resolution and detail for special effects, lighting, and crowds. Both modes may adjust internal resolution dynamically when scenes or action get heavier as well. When switching between modes, you will see the lighting change briefly as the system catches up to the new mode.

i dont understand why they wont add a way to un-tag resources, also why wont they fix the location of the ecs constant, the waypoint goes to where it isnt and same with the quest markers leading you back there, so annoying
Bethesda has always left strange bugs in all of their games way longer than people expect. At this point I don't know if they are just trolling us or not.

I would expect the "60fps" to be just gloriried uncapped 40fps in cities. They said before launch it can run beyond 60fps in barren locations..

Back