Sony PlayStation VR2 (PSVR2)

Preordered🥳

I registered for my interest to pre-order on PlayStation.com a few days back and yesterday received "you're selected" email, so I'll be pre-ordering when that opens at 11am. :yes:

Now Bethesda, you love re-releasing Skyrim, how have Skyrim on PSVR2? Fallout 4 would be great too.

I registered for my interest to pre-order on PlayStation.com a few days back and yesterday received "you're selected" email, so I'll be pre-ordering when that opens at 11am. :yes:

Now Bethesda, you love re-releasing Skyrim, how have Skyrim on PSVR2? Fallout 4 would be great too.
That wasnt available in Poland but fortunetly preorders are available in electronic markets

That wasnt available in Poland but fortunetly preorders are available in electronic markets
I would usually buy from Amazon or GAME in the UK but I couldn't find any third party stores offering pre-orders. From the looks of it, UK pre-orders are only through Sony..

edit: pre-ordered along with the charging station.. 🥳

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: snc

That would be interesting. Their VR efforts are in need of complete overhauls. They can be great if you have access to the mods however. The community completely overhauled the controls and world interaction.

Really though I think they ought to, like, make new games for a change.

Last edited:
That would be interesting. Their VR efforts are in need of complete overhauls. They can be great if you have access to the mods however. The community completely overhauled the controls and world interaction.

I've only played Skyrim on PSVR but it was pretty good. The biggest issue - which will come as no surprise - was the PS Move controller's lack of precision.

I hold out hope that the Battlefront 2 PSVR X-Wing mission DLC gets a full game on all VR platforms because they was such a good fit for VR.

So I missed this. But not for much longer..
Currently 80% off on the PS store. I almost want to buy it there now even though I own it on PC. It's a bit annoying to get it into VR mode on PC.

It's pretty arcadey though. It's a lot like a multiplayer version of Rogue Squadron instead of say a campaign oriented XWing/TIE Fighter. The balance of the ships tries to keep everything "fair" for multiplayer.

Last edited:
  • Eye tracking can be used with foveated rendering to further improve quality and performance.
  • PS5™ new feature allows smooth resolution changes across the display. It achieves more natural visuals on foveated rendering.
  • Reprojection allows updating the image considering the latest head rotation when presenting the image on the screen. This shows a more natural point of view and improves comfort.
  • Positional reprojection is an improvement over reprojection on PS VR as we can get positional tracking information at a high frequency, allowing us to update reprojection in six degrees of freedom.
img01.jpg

Back