Playstation State of Play [2022-06-02] [PC]

BRiT

(>• •)>⌐■-■ (⌐■-■)
Legend
Supporter
State of play later today. Includes PSVR2 showing of special Horizon experience. Details @ https://blog.playstation.com/2022/0...ngs-new-game-reveals-sneak-peeks-and-updates/

We’ll have some exciting reveals from our third-party partners, plus a sneak peek at several games in development for PlayStation VR2. Watch over at Twitch or on YouTube starting 3pm Pacific / 6pm Eastern / 12:00am CET.

^ A verified guy leaked on reddit that its Sackboy. Coming after Uncharted which had june 20th on Epic before they redacted it because it wasnt time. Says it will have ray traced shadows, ambient occlusion and lightning, DLSS. And the port was finished last year. What are they even doing then, sitting on them for so long. Leaker also implies Returnal is coming this year as well

Also, lol, leaked images for both Sackboy and Returnal PC

If they are going to start announcing more PC releases on their State of Play I might actually have a reason to watch it. Although the only Sony IP that I can think of that I really want to play is Bloodborne and maybe the Resistance series.

Regards,
SB

So, we could be getting the remake of Resident Evil 4 announced tonight. I mean, as if we need yet another lazy remake from Capcom, with cut content and God awful looking character models.

I'd be seriously surprised if it turns out to be a coherent take on the original, giving how the other remakes went. They basically repeat boss fights and puzzles. What the hell?

Hopefully the DLC for Resident Evil Village will be shown off as well, because there hasn't been any major update concerning that since they brought it up at E3 last June. With how long it has been since we had any news, it's amazing that anyone still cares.

Well they start off with RE4. :p

RE8 VR graphics looked nice. The other VR games not so much. Even the Horizon VR game didn't come across as nice looking as RE8 VR.

Regards,
SB

Last edited:
Spiderman coming to PC. A nice start there.

SF6 looks pretty good. Don't like Chun Li's new look, her ankles are too small. Almost looks like there might be an open world aspect to it?

Tunic coming to PlayStation, great! The more people that get to experience that game the better.

I hope FF XVI is good. Hopefully it doesn't have the development trouble that FX XV did which led it both taking forever to get made as well as being rushed so that the game was obviously not finished.

Regards,
SB

Last edited:
Back